Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason, Smith return to practice Stewart still out

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Stewart went almost an entire season without practicing. I hardly think it is worth worrying about.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Stew will be back for week 1.

Whoever those clowns are in the comments posting about Clausen, they should never reproduce.

Stewart should be back. But if I was the Panthers. I wouldn't rush Stewart back to fast and risk further injury. I think we can win against the Bucs easy without Stewart in the lineup. We have to much money riding on Stewart to let him go out there not 100%. Dwill and Tolbert can do the job for week one. Plus I'm glad to see Smith and Beason back in action. Ready for week one right now.

Posted

stew should be fine. this is the first training camp and preseason in recent memory where he's been a full participant without that nagging toe injury that always seems to be a problem.

smith i'm not worried about either.

beason at 85% does worry me. the linebacking situation, however, does not, with keuchly playing like a terror and jason phillips able to fill in solidly in a backup role. beason needs to be brought back when he's good and ready and not a moment sooner.

1 person likes this

Posted

stew should be fine. this is the first training camp and preseason in recent memory where he's been a full participant without that nagging toe injury that always seems to be a problem.

smith i'm not worried about either.

beason at 85% does worry me. the linebacking situation, however, does not, with keuchly playing like a terror and jason phillips able to fill in solidly in a backup role. beason needs to be brought back when he's good and ready and not a moment sooner.

Honestly I'd like to see Beason be in a role similar to TD's. Used sparingly and be brought along slowly. No reason to rush him back off of a major Injury. The issues he has now are probably related to imbalance with the heel, ham, quad etc.

Posted

Arrgggghhh

All you post is a :54 video of Beast panthers.com

kill yo damn selves

Posted

RR and Hurney drafted Kuechly...what idiots.