Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Rivera weighs in on Dwan Edwards and Terell Mcclain moves.

94 posts in this topic

Dwan + Ron = Ed-wall

You're trying too hard.

Also Dwan & Ron = Bash Brothers.

based on the amount of pie and likes it's recieved so far, i think ladypanther's is official...

Dline has D-ED and R-Ed

Dline =DRED

Win

so we drop a young guy and pick up an old guy.

seems to go against this team's entire draft philosophy.

I know, this is what doesn't sit well with me either. I thought we were going younger and all that. We haven't seen Dwan in action yet with this team so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. This is why I think DT will be high on the draft board next year. Get a stud DT in the first two rounds, let him develop behind the Edwards twins. Then couple of years later, boom goes the dynamite.

I know, this is what doesn't sit well with me either. I thought we were going younger and all that. We haven't seen Dwan in action yet with this team so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. This is why I think DT will be high on the draft board next year. Get a stud DT in the first two rounds, let him develop behind the Edwards twins. Then couple of years later, boom goes the dynamite.

Boom goes the dynamite indeed...

0.jpg

Well I see it didn't take the huddle illiterati very long after this news broke to come up with some stupid nicknames for him and Ron.

Did the guy even arrive in Charlotte yet?

Well I see it didn't take the huddle illiterati very long after this news broke to come up with some stupid nicknames for him and Ron.

Yes he did

Bet he is on his way to IMG in TB.