Photo
- - - - -

Rivera weighs in on Dwan Edwards and Terell Mcclain moves.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

I don't think RR and staff agree with you. Fua was playing early and McClain was in with the 4th string in game 4. They really soured on him quickly.

Obviously not, our D-line should be able to get a good push behind the Edwards and we'll have a very good rotation when Neblett returns.

#92 rubberpantz

rubberpantz

Trevor, let's go, smokes!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:24 PM

(sar casm)

was waiting for someone to bite! :)

#93 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,413 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Exactly. It would be just like looking at a tackle and Center as the same because both play OL.

i think that last year he had a lot of decent excuses that bought him time...no offseason....lack of talent...key STers had to take on starting gigs or play another role on offense or defense....injuries...etc.

now, though, he has a full offseason...he has had an influx of talent with several proven ST aces...the team is healthy...and he has had a year to get things worked out.

if he can't get these ST units turned around you have to believe it's now him. i think those were legit reasons last year for them being rough, but now we get to see just what kind of coach he'll be. right now i'm in wait and see mode. if things don't get turned around then we should move on.

#94 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,968 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

i think that last year he had a lot of decent excuses that bought him time...no offseason....lack of talent...key STers had to take on starting gigs or play another role on offense or defense....injuries...etc.

now, though, he has a full offseason...he has had an influx of talent with several proven ST aces...the team is healthy...and he has had a year to get things worked out.

if he can't get these ST units turned around you have to believe it's now him. i think those were legit reasons last year for them being rough, but now we get to see just what kind of coach he'll be. right now i'm in wait and see mode. if things don't get turned around then we should move on.

After seeing how bad our coverage has been in the pre season, I don't think he is getting anything fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com