Photo
- - - - -

Any of you in Raleigh? Specifically Brier Creek?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 03 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

Because I'm pretty tired of being the only true Panthers fan at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek on Sundays in the fall. I'm well-known there because of it, but still... it would be nice to have some company. Every week, I have to deal with fans of other teams (especially the scumbag Steelers) taking over. I do my part to represent our beloved team, though. I'm usually the craziest person in the building. But I can't do it alone... I NEED YOUR HELP. :(

So, that said... any of you here live in Brier Creek? Heck, just Raleigh, period... if so, please come to the Ale House out here on gamedays. You won't even have to look for me... you'll know who I am. B)

#2 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

More Steelers' fans in Raleigh than Panthers' fans?

#3 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

More Steelers' fans in Raleigh than Panthers' fans?

Surely you jest, my friend.

I can name 3 different "Official Steelers" bars in Raleigh. I cannot name a single Panther's bar.

Nothing is worse though, than leaving a Canes-Sabres game @ RBC and listening to douchebags in Sabres gear talk poo about how shitty NC and Raleigh are, and then get in a car with a Brier Creek Elementary sticker on it.

//endyankeerant

#4 rhyslloyd

rhyslloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:33 AM

I'm in Cary about 15 mins from Brier Creek, but I won't be attending. I have a perfectly good 70 inch TV, and no one can kick me out for being drunk in my own house. There are too many Steelers, Giants, Redskins, and Eagles fans around for me to even attempt to deal with.

#5 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,246 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:37 AM

Rudinos sports bar at the corner of walnut and tryon.

Many different fans on Sunday but a good amount of Panthers fans.

#6 rhyslloyd

rhyslloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

Vampire is right. I live just down the street, and there are a decent number of fans. But again, loud and drunk in public = bad. Loud and drunk at home = simply sleeping on the couch.

#7 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

I said this on a Different thread, and an inferior site had a thread dedicated to Panther Bars like a week ago...

But the Draft (Downtown Gleenwood South) is now a Panthers bar. It was an Iggles bar (Imagine that, Eagles/Steelers bar in Raleigh) but the manager is a Panthers fan and got tired of watching/hearing the Eagles and their fans last year.

So being this is the only Panthers bar in Raleigh I suggest it.

#8 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

And I'm sorry but anybody from Buffalo that talks crap about Raleigh should immediately get punched in the face for being the dumbest person alive......

Really Buffalo, there is a reason their fans get so drunk they can't walk. They're from Buffalo.

#9 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

I said this on a Different thread, and an inferior site had a thread dedicated to Panther Bars like a week ago...

But the Draft (Downtown Gleenwood South) is now a Panthers bar. It was an Iggles bar (Imagine that, Eagles/Steelers bar in Raleigh) but the manager is a Panthers fan and got tired of watching/hearing the Eagles and their fans last year.

So being this is the only Panthers bar in Raleigh I suggest it.

Just found my new spot for Panthers games when I come visit my boys up there. Thanks for this.

#10 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Because I'm pretty tired of being the only true Panthers fan at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek on Sundays in the fall. I'm well-known there because of it, but still... it would be nice to have some company. Every week, I have to deal with fans of other teams (especially the scumbag Steelers) taking over. I do my part to represent our beloved team, though. I'm usually the craziest person in the building. But I can't do it alone... I NEED YOUR HELP. :(

So, that said... any of you here live in Brier Creek? Heck, just Raleigh, period... if so, please come to the Ale House out here on gamedays. You won't even have to look for me... you'll know who I am. B)

No offense man. But Ale House is poo. Food is poo, beer selection is kind of shitty. Not to mention, you should know that place is gonna be mainstream with their fans and all.

#11 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

With influences like ncstayate and RTP rawlee is a true example of just how bad a "sports" town can get. From the imports working in the park to the venomous wolpie local fans, its a wonder there are any decent sports people in the entire city.

#12 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:37 AM

I live in Five Points and go to the Ale House up off Wake Forest Rd. It's a fuging Steelers bar but my friends and I rep the Panthers as much as we can.

I didn't know Draft was a Panthers bar though.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

I think the problem is that since we can see every game at home...it's much nicer to drink beer cheaper at home that at a bar and potentially have to deal with other fans.

#14 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:39 AM

I think the problem is that since we can see every game at home...it's much nicer to drink beer cheaper at home that at a bar and potentially have to deal with other moronic fans.

*fixed

#15 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com