Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any of you in Raleigh? Specifically Brier Creek?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

I only go to downtown for night life enticements. Im a man of class I wouldn't disrespect myself by going to Cary 2I7XJ.gif

I seen their menu and did'nt see dos equis or corona beers. Please tell me they have it :(

They do bottled that is the draft beer list, they have a ton of other stuff on draft.

Posted

They do bottled that is the draft beer list, they have a ton of other stuff on draft.

yea im gonna go, $5 wings is all i needed to know 9aocv7.jpg

Posted

yea im gonna go, $5 wings is all i needed to know 9aocv7.jpg

Yea that's pretty sweet, they also have a pretty cool pool room, I'm so glad football is here! (real football)

Posted

Yea that's pretty sweet, they also have a pretty cool pool room, I'm so glad football is here! (real football)

oh it felt like forever since last season. KpOTx.png

fug the yankee fine young males btw im tired of them taking over everything pacspit.gif

Posted

Because I'm pretty tired of being the only true Panthers fan at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek on Sundays in the fall. I'm well-known there because of it, but still... it would be nice to have some company. Every week, I have to deal with fans of other teams (especially the scumbag Steelers) taking over. I do my part to represent our beloved team, though. I'm usually the craziest person in the building. But I can't do it alone... I NEED YOUR HELP. :(

So, that said... any of you here live in Brier Creek? Heck, just Raleigh, period... if so, please come to the Ale House out here on gamedays. You won't even have to look for me... you'll know who I am. B)

You're a year late or I would join you. I'm in Dallas now and Cowboys fans don't annoy me as much as I thought they would.

Posted

Myself and a few other friends always hit up the Hooters on Airport Blvd. when possible. Wear your jersey and get a free appitizer. The 4 of us get 4 appitizers and a 50 count of wings and chill for the game. usually a few more panther people, but its a good mix. Would love to see more Panther people there.

Posted

Triangle is full of relocated yankees. You need to get out of there.

Yes it is, and I can't wait to get out.

Posted

You're a year late or I would join you. I'm in Dallas now and Cowboys fans don't annoy me as much as I thought they would.

Cowboy fans in Dallas aren't as bad as Cowboy fans elsewhere, just like Steeler fans in Pittsburgh or UNC fans that actually went to UNC. It's the people that just choose a team because it's popular or successful that make the fan bases look bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice fellas. I'll be up in there with my Jet friend and another Panther fan in a few weeks (I live in Wilmington). Make sure to clown the Jets fan hard too!

Posted

I should start my own Panthers bar down here in Mexico. Then again I'd be the only Panthers fan to attend it. fug I miss Charlotte.

Posted

I should start my own Panthers bar down here in Mexico. Then again I'd be the only Panthers fan to attend it. fug I miss Charlotte.

I don't know where you are in Mexico, but if you open a Panthers bar on the beach, I promise I'll come at least once. I might move there.

Posted

I started that up because some dude had another fanpage for Triangle Panther fans but decided he was going to delete any reference to any bar not named Rallypoint when fans tried to coordinate with each other.. Which he owns.

I didn't follow through with it.