Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL AM

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Quick blurb about break out players this year, co host Eric Davis tabs Louis Murphy as one of the guys poised to have a big season individually and for the benefit of the team.

Now, they mentioned him as a slot guy, but really talked about him more as a 2 than a 3.

Anyway, good to see another good guy featured on the national media in a positive light.

Just thought I'd share.

2 people like this

Posted

The thing that impresses is that he finds away to get open.Last year when they double teamed Smitty Cam was struggling to find that 2nd option.I think Murphy brings that.

Posted

Murphy def can find ways to get separated and be open.

I really think Murphy will move up the depth to that no.2 spot when it's all said and done. A lot of homers are riding Lafell's nuts but the man cannot get open. Lafell struggles to get separation. Love it or hate it, it's the truth. A lot, a lot of homers are going to be disappointed in Lafail this season.

Posted

Eric Davis has got to be one of the ugliest human beings I have ever seen. If he wasn't a Panther I wouldn't like him because of that.

Stoked about Murphy though.

1 person likes this

Posted

saw that this morning, as well. i was shocked to see it. smith, lafell, and murphy will def. make it tough on the defense. let's just hope cam knows when to take the 6-7 gainers over the 40 yard bombs to steve.

Posted

i saw this when i was at the gym.. that was a good job by davis to notice murphy.. i think he can become a big part of our offense and will be a steal for a 7th rounder. really good football player. i love lafells blocking though

Posted

In LaFell's defense he did rack up 600+ yards as a starter for only half of the season. Had he started from day one I bet he would have eclipsed 1000 on the season.

Pretty good for a guy who can't get open.

I'm exited about having 4 very legit targets in Smith, LaFell, Murphy and Olsen. Throw in the rest of the crew and it's just crazy.

Posted

Man I'm so glad we cut Tutu

Posted

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000056392/2012-NFC-South-predictions

Eric Davis picks us last here.

Posted

And talks about our lack of receiving options aside from Steve Smith too....he could at least be consistent.

Posted

And talks about our lack of receiving options aside from Steve Smith too....he could at least be consistent.

You notice that to?

Posted

In LaFell's defense he did rack up 600+ yards as a starter for only half of the season. Had he started from day one I bet he would have eclipsed 1000 on the season.

Pretty good for a guy who can't get open.

I'm exited about having 4 very legit targets in Smith, LaFell, Murphy and Olsen. Throw in the rest of the crew and it's just crazy.

I'm betting Olsen to be a 1k receiver over Lafell.