Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago Bars

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Chico has a third nipple?

lol hole in the locker behind him

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh Lord not this again

I was there the first time...I couldn't resist.

Bet I beat you to it.

Posted

This is my 5th football season living in Chicago and I still haven't found a consistent place to watch Panther games. Last year I did Sunday Ticket through the PS3, but that had some hiccups and with the Bear's and national games this year, it just doesn't seem like a good value. I live in River North and have had some success watching games at Rock Bottom, District Bar (r.i.p.), and Hop Haus, but would love to watch at a place with other Panther fans. This offseason I saw the mention of Timothy O'Toole's which I am willing to try, but my previous experiences there outside football have not been great. Hoping for a great year. Keep Pounding.

Posted

I am in the Chicago area and wouldn't mind getting together with fellow panther fans. If someone wants to set something up and host we could watch the game every week or so

all of us Chicago Panther fans should exchange emails so we can plan something

Posted

I would like to meet up somewhere to watch the game as well.

Posted

COME TO THE DUGOUT BAR RIGHT OUTSIDE WRIGLEY FIELD!!!!

I MOVED HERE A MONTH AGO AND THEY ARE TURNING IT INTO A PANTHERS BAR. THE BARTENDER IS THE BIGGEST PANTHERS FAN EVER.

MY FIANCE AND I WILL BE THERE IN OUR PANTHERS GEAR!!!

Posted

awesome, thanks for the heads up. I can't make tomorrows game but perhaps next weeks

Posted

All caps, proximity to the red line, and the Cubs being on the road have convinced me; I'll head up to Dugout for the game.