Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers4lyfe

Brian Price

25 posts in this topic

Sounds like a good ST gunner with 4.2 speed, but I really like Thomas.

I would take DVD in a heartbeat. Although I remember hearing somewhere last year that he was looking pretty bad and a lot of their fans were frustrated with him. But, his measurable alone are enough that we would need to give him a chance considering how weak we are at corner and how little depth we have there.

from what ive read there fans are upset they let him go. they liked how he played last year and really loved his speed

Price is a head case, no thanks.

This

In relavent news... My fantasy team is filthy

Price is a head case, no thanks.

if you lost 2 brothers in a gang shooting, a sister in a car accident by the age of 23, and took in a sibling's little kid you would have a hard time getting adjusted too...price is a good guy followed him closely in college, give him a chance i say.

1 person likes this

I certainly wouldn't mind checking him out. I think he would feel motivated to be given another chance by his ex teams rival.

if you lost 2 brothers in a gang shooting, a sister in a car accident by the age of 23, and took in a sibling's little kid you would have a hard time getting adjusted too...price is a good guy followed him closely in college, give him a chance i say.

this is why he is a head case.he needs a strong lockerroom to help him.

1 person likes this

His issues seem to be beyond football and until he has them worked out I don’t know if he would make a good signing. Maybe a year away from football would help him. He was a beast at UCLA so I would give him a chance once he works his issues out.

Would LOVE to have DVD. He's got incredible speed, and his coverage ability wasn't bad at points last year...