Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schiano and the Bucs will try to 'limit' Cam Newton.

65 posts in this topic

Posted

A lot of people tried to limit Cam last year, all that did was push him to the greatest season ever by a rookie.

Posted

Cocaine is a.....

What do you guys expect the TB coach to release?

Rutgers? Really?

Sorry for the confusion.

Posted

well have fun with that

Posted

I think the best way to beat the Bucs this year is to wear out their DLine and keep our D off the field. Run it in, run it out, run over, and run screens. Pass out of two TE two RB sets. Just demoralize them with physical football. Mind you this isn't the blue print for every game but I think it's best vs the Bucs. They are a mentally weak franchise. Don't give them any hope to hold onto. Don't let Amini get overwhelmed on third and long.

To me this is a game Cam wins with his arm and teammates. He can always get his yards when the pocket collapses but I wouldn't have any designed Cam runs. I think the league wide strategy this year will be to get physical with Cam after the whistle.

1 person likes this

Posted

TBH if I were to limit Cam, I would rush 4 have 1 guy spy and drop 6 in coverage. IMO Cam struggled vs teams that rushed 4 and dropped 7 in coverage.

1 person likes this

Posted

thomasdavis_medium.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

thomasdavis2_medium.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

thomasdavis3_medium.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

thomasdavis3_medium.gif

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this, but Josh Norman almost whipped the back of Thomas Davis's right knee at the end of this play. You can tell it scared the mess out of TD. It happened right after the end of this gif.

Posted

They have a weak interior line. Price is gone, McCoy is out I believe. Run that ball down their throat. There's plenty of talent in that back field.

You can't spy on Cam, I mean really, who are you going to leave open? Smith, Nope. LaFell, no. Olsen, Yeah, NO. Dwill-Stew-Tolbert, No sir.

It makes my head spin to think about how they will try to limit Cam when all he does is make plays, extend plays, his vision is superb.

...I think I'm falling in love with Cam...omg..

2 people like this

Posted

I can't wait to see all the tricks we've been keeping under wraps

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish we still had Hoov back there to block.

EDIT: as well as create advantageous schemes in the backfield to confuse defenses.