Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

How Big Of A Disadvantage Is It To Play A 'New' Head Coach In The Season Opener?

65 posts in this topic

Yeah i'm not a big fan but i think he's better than Smith when when Harbaugh took over.

Talk about comparing apples to oranges. Harbaugh had a FAR better resume not only as a coach in college, but as a QB guy.

Schiano had one good season as a college HC and is a defense guy. Tell me how comparing those two situation lends any merit to your arguement.

Talk about comparing apples to oranges. Harbaugh had a FAR better resume not only as a coach in college, but as a QB guy.

Schiano had one good season as a college HC and is a defense guy. Tell me how comparing those two situation lends any merit to your arguement.

E-z, all i said was Tampa has better offensive weapons in Schiano's 1st season than Harbaugh did in his.

I believe Schiano walked into a batter situation with Freeman than Harbaugh did with Smith. Its why Harbaugh drafted Kaepernick.

E-z, all i said was Tampa has better offensive weapons in Schiano's 1st season than Harbaugh did in his.

I believe Schiano walked into a batter situation with Freeman than Harbaugh did with Smith. Its why Harbaugh drafted Kaepernick.

Schiano may have better weapons on offense, but I don't know how big of a gap is between Freeman and Smith given what Smith had to endure.

Also, Harbaugh coaches in a weak division, he can get by with less on offense, especially with that defense.

Also, Harbaugh coaches in a weak division, he can get by with less on offense, especially with that defense.

Oh i agree with that.

Nothing really surprising but his team was very prepared and ready to play. In other words he did his job.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4