Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imagine this

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd rather beat the iconic Steelers.

Posted

Id rather beat the Saints*...if that was possible

Posted

May have something to do with severe lack of moderation lately.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Posted

just for the record, the Pats did not beat Carolina in the super bowl, Carolina beat themselves aka John Kasay boneheaded kick out of bounds. Gave the Pats the game on a silver platter.

Posted

My God please don't make me suffer another patriots super bowl..I'd rather them not even make the playoffs, that'd be the most satisfying

Posted

So tomorrow they become shitty regular season threads..got it.

Posted

Name another team that if u could have it your way... That you would want us to beat in a Superbowl.

The god damned Steelers. I would LOVE to beat their ass in the super bowl so I could say a big fug you to every Steeler retard in the Charlotte region.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah my angst against the pats is pretty much disintegrated at this point. i'd rather destroy the steelers. after beating new orleans and the cowbitches on the way.

Posted

When you open a TCF thread you know what to expect. You can't complain about STDs when you pick up a $25 Hooker.

Posted

The god damned Steelers. I would LOVE to beat their ass in the super bowl so I could say a big fug you to every Steeler retard in the Charlotte region.

I would prefer it if the Steelers missed the playoffs.

For the next 20 years.

Posted

I kind of envy the fact that Steelers fans are everywhere. Maybe one day, Carolina fans can be that common. Hopefully a whole hell of a lot less obnoxious though.

Posted

Hey TCF...

How does it feel to be the smelly kid that everyone picks on/makes fun of in class?