• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

I'm not a Saint

• ALL-PRO
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

I started a topic today about the girl, Katie Brown, that got the game ball from Cam last season and had to give it back because it was a record breaking ball. I come back to the forum 3 hrs later and it has disappeared. Did I break a rule with this thread? I don't post much here because of the childish attitudes of some of the members but I thought this would be an interesting topic since it was news the last time we were in Tampa.

If I crossed a line here I'm sorry. I just thought it would be a nice reminder of an event the last time we played the Bucs at their place.

#2 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

It wasn't you it was the people talking dirty about a teenage girl. Some people, smh.
Be careful about posting pictures of underaged females, you never know who's lurking.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

I deleted it. Not interested in underage girls being discussed on this board.

#4 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

I'm not a Saint

• ALL-PRO
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

thought it was an interesting story. It was even in the paper at the time. sorry if it crossed the line . Thought my disclaimer would deter the immature. Guess nothing can stop the middle school mentality that seems to be encouraged here.

Zod you used to have a good board with great discussions about the team. The childish behavior that has become rampant here has driven off most of the intelligent posters and has become nothing more than an internet "romper room".

I miss the 2004-2007 huddle.

#5 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

thought it was an interesting story. It was even in the paper at the time. sorry if it crossed the line . Thought my disclaimer would deter the immature. Guess nothing can stop the middle school mentality that seems to be encouraged here.

Zod you used to have a good board with great discussions about the team. The childish behavior that has become rampant here has driven off most of the intelligent posters and has become nothing more than an internet "romper room".

I miss the 2004-2007 huddle.

You'll have that with growth. The more the Panthers improve the more people will join the Huddle.

#6 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:00 AM

Intelligent posters need to post more interesting threads. All the time spent complaining about the quality doesn't do much. Take that energy, make an interesting topic, improve this joint.

#7 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Intelligent posters need to post more interesting threads. All the time spent complaining about the quality doesn't do much. Take that energy, make an interesting topic, improve this joint.

That's what he did and you deleted it.

#8 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

Nah, I'm just not comfortable with kids being posted on this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com