• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digibuc

somethings never change around this dump

Please don't deep google me matey, I'm only a simple pirate.

Unless you are Somalian, buying a plastic sword and wearing a fuging cowboy hat with a feather sticking out if it does not make you a pirate. I know some old Jimmy Buffet fans that say they are pirates because they listen to songs about rum and flip flops. They even have those witty Show me your Booty bumper stickers on their Honda Mini vans. You couldn't even hold their fake pirate jock strap.

It's pretty creepy how you instantly start deep searching people on the Internet, how sad is your life? Actually, I've been reading some old threads and saw how sad, you're a college grad that amounted to a bartender (parents gotta be proud), took Karate at a place that doubles as a daycare, and your only redeeming quality you try to brag about is 2 or 3 trips with no money slumming it through the bad parts of towns. Thanks for the laughs. Please don't deep google me matey, I'm only a simple pirate.

Ohhh HAI ALICEJANDRA!!! So nice to see you again!

Ohhh HAI ALICEJANDRA!!! So nice to see you again!

Dude..... I think you nailed it. What a douche that guy is.

Of course it's him. No random Buc fan is going to have gone back almost a year deep into the Smack Forum to read up on PhillyB, and if they searched "PhillyB" how far down the list would they have to read to get to those threads? The only reason he knows (and uses the same tired insults he used before "Karate Daycare- SEE THE SCHOOL BUS!!!!...Herp Derp") is be cause he was part of those threads to begin with.

Alicejandra the mental giant fails to hide himself.

What was sadder, the Brees is in to sign next week thread or the multi paragraph rant about how wearing an XL shirt does not mean you are fat and posting/PMing your BMI to random posters on a football message board?

Ha! Alicejandra returns with the sound of fat hitting the pavement.

How's the real estate business you bandwagon piece of poo?

Homo central this place is.

So are you a pirate or Yoda?