• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digibuc

somethings never change around this dump

Homo central this place is. We'll see who's laughing come monday.

Win, lose, or draw I will be laughing at you for calling yourself a pirate. Do you wear an eye patch? That would be sweet.

"I don't care that this place is an undercover gay website and reeks of poo. I'm here from the outside world to bring a does of reality. The least I could do.

It was an ok shack back in the day before Cam, now this place is a certified boys after school program"

Where you trying to rhyme.....was this meant to be a poem...

neither. I'm your father now fug off!

and I am your master.

Buttfugging pirate.

You won't be here on Monday that much I know.

"I don't care that this place is an undercover gay website and reeks of poo. I'm here from the outside world to bring a does of reality. The least I could do.

It was an ok shack back in the day before Cam, now this place is a certified boys after school program"

Where you trying to rhyme.....was this meant to be a poem...

that is pretty cool I didnt even realize it. Rhyme form comes easy to a pirate.

rhythm and meter escape you as readily as the masculine identity after which you so fruitless strive

neither. I'm your father now fug off!

I suppose your next piece of smack will be "I know you are but what am I?".

I think its funny that they keep implying homosexual innuendo on the Carolinas, when their team is not only the gay version of the Raiders, but named after pirates that formed lifelong male - male unions.

Tortugan buccaneers also lived in lifelong male partnerships. This institution of male partnership was called matelotage and the partners matelots. Matelots shared their beds, property, food, and loot with one another.[7] The extent to which matelotage included homosexuality is controversial. Although a few historians have claimed, with no evidence, that homosexuality was universal among the buccaneers, it is recognized by most that matelots shared women as well as their chattels, and that buccaneers were frequent and enthusiastic patrons of female prostitutes. It is nevertheless agreed that a substantial minority of buccaneer matelots were likely homosexual.[8]

I think its funny that they keep implying homosexual innuendo on the Carolinas, when their team is not only the gay version of the Raiders, but named after pirates that formed lifelong male - male unions.

Wow, we have the thread winner. Hey Digibuc, digest googoo'z post for a minute.

Of course it's him. No random Buc fan is going to have gone back almost a year deep into the Smack Forum to read up on PhillyB, and if they searched "PhillyB" how far down the list would they have to read to get to those threads? The only reason he knows (and uses the same tired insults he used before "Karate Daycare- SEE THE SCHOOL BUS!!!!...Herp Derp") is be cause he was part of those threads to begin with.

Alicejandra the mental giant fails to hide himself.

Your reasonings you come up with everytime I expose you are even more entertaining than the exposing. This is one of your better ones! So although I cited multiple example posts by you showing you were trying to play the big tough karate guy, they didn't count BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T DIRECTED AT ME? The question was WHETHER OR NOT you had presented yourself as big bad karate guy in your posts, to which i gave you 3 posts of yours doing so. To address your irrelevant and very humorous response, who cares what the context was, who provoked it, who it was not directed at, or the guy it was directed at that has never even been part of this thread! Thanks for continuing to entertain!

Oh look at the post after yours, you got another lemming! Lol. I even think he bought into your bs response. Hopefully he didn't scroll up and see your Day Care/ Karate school or what you instructors looked like, or else it would ruin your whole mystique! Maybe also leave out you're only a bartender, instead lay some more of those fighting / tournament stories on him instead!

Oh you were right about your sister, she was 2nd degree black belt and you are just that one degree higher 3rd degree. The point I was making was, It just brings into question how tough your training was when your little sister essentially accomplished the same. In all seriousness, was that really her in the picture or was it you with a wig on, be honest?

Let's see, April to September is a year?

A thread on the front page of smack forum is digging all the way back far down that list?

You must be the resident math guy I guess? Your fail is made so much funnier by the fact it seems you put a lot of thought into that statement! It's ok, I'm sure you're doing the best with your limited redneck faculties.

Cue the immature homosexual responses or a picture with something dumb written on it.....

"Who Dat Pat, on 12 April 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:"

how did you know "Who Dat Pat" and Alicejandro were the same person? No one on this thread mentioned that......

It's pretty creepy how you instantly start deep searching people on the Internet, how sad is your life? Actually, I've been reading some old threads and saw how sad, you're a college grad that amounted to a bartender (parents gotta be proud), took Karate at a place that doubles as a daycare, and your only redeeming quality you try to brag about is 2 or 3 trips with no money slumming it through the bad parts of towns. Thanks for the laughs. Please don't deep google me matey, I'm only a simple pirate.

The thread you speak of here wasn't in smack....how did you find it?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Subzero

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts