• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#31 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

I thought our D was top 10 in preseason...

No one here is afraid of your college coach or first year OC and DC. A DC who graduated from a 34 LB coach in the powerhouse known as the Miami Dolphins.

Funny things is, about our respective RB's, that we ranked number 3 last season in rushing with both RB's finishing above 5 yards per carry. Williams is about to join Jim Brown with respect to his YPC.

As an OU fan I hated Suh and loved McCoy, but they should never be mentioned in the same sentence as their not in the same league talent...and durability wise.

Run home little fella, your mommy is calling for you.

wrong. Your mommas callin and I'm comin over for dinner. Just stay in your basement and turn up the music...gonna be a looong night.

#32 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,753 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Let me know if you need help digging her up, I haven't seen her since 1992.

Didn't peg you for a necropheliac.

#33 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,804 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

Your momma jokes? Really? Talk some smack or GTFO

#34 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

wrong. Your mommas callin and I'm comin over for dinner. Just stay in your basement and turn up the music...gonna be a looong night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Real nice to talk about someones mom you dont even know.
His mom is dead hope you feel better about your comment DOUCHE!

#35 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thats the kind of pirate I am mate.

Overall it was some good smack but it's a damn shame you wasted it all with the little gem quoted above. Who in the fug calls themselves a pirate? We had that fat Latina Saints* fan on here, Alicejandra, that was some awesome real estate mogul selling below sea level swamp land to inbred retards. Blankskarma is some kick ass Sonic drive-in franchisee that likes sneaking over to Covington, KY to bang 19 year old Eastern Kentucky University males. You come on here with "argh matey I'm a pirate me harty"? Bucs fans lost smack talk about the same time Gruden got fired.

#36 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Real nice to talk about someones mom you dont even know.
His mom is dead hope you feel better about your comment DOUCHE!

he's an attn ***** and so are you. Now gtfo of my thread or add something worth my time

#37 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Let me know if you need help digging her up, I haven't seen her since 1992.

Didn't peg you for a necropheliac.

you brought that on yourself with your attention whoring.

Maybe next time you won't go around telling people to go run to their momma.

#38 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Rutgers lol

#39 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

68-67 career record at Rutgers. But nobody is shittier than Raheem so Schianno has to be an upgrade. Ray Rice is the only reason Schianno is +.500 at Rutgers though.

#40 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hey Digibuc, do you put a little sabre between your teeth and run around your house in jorts and leather boots yelling "argggggh"? Lol still can't believe you called yourself a pirate.

#41 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

68-67 career record at Rutgers. But nobody is shittier than Raheem so Schianno has to be an upgrade. Ray Rice is the only reason Schianno is +.500 at Rutgers though.

I could careless about Schianos college record. He was never on my radar or the Bucs but he's the coach with a solid plan and the players are buying in. The Bucs don't look like any other Buc team I've seen before. I see most every cat fan here is predicting a blow out, which is fine by me, but being the good pirate I am I'm here to shed some light on the darkness you kittys are in.

#42 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hey Digibuc, do you put a little sabre between your teeth and run around your house in jorts and leather boots yelling "argggggh"? Lol still can't believe you called yourself a pirate.

I dont own any of that poo so go fug your self! A pirate is a masculine sea soldier. I would tell you to go look it up but you wouldn't know where to start.

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

I dont own any of that poo so go fug your self! A pirate is a masculine sea soldier. I would tell you to go look it up but you wouldn't know where to start.

Well, I started with google and found this

Go Bucs?

#44 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,256 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

I could careless about Schianos college record.

Very smart. fug the resume of the guy my butt pirate team hired!!11!! Arrrrrgggh!!1!!! You sound like one of the Glazers.

#45 Tacklez

Tacklez

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

Is that why we blew your Bucs out the water last season with a horrible D and a rookie qb who barley had a off season and not only one time but 2 times last year we made them look like a flag football team. But then i think to myself if yall had Cam Newton id probably be scared too but don't worry i understand your inner concerns about cam You Damn *** Pirate. Be prepared to be 0-1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com