Photo
- - - - -

Do Bucs fans think they are pirates in real life?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hey genius, you team is playing the Bucs this weekend, wrong team! Thanks for keeping the status quo! LMFAO

"You" team?

I was responding to your post and you are a Saints** fan. If there's any fan base that shouldn't make comments about how other fans dress, it's your team that is infamous for bag heads and fairyesque street mimes.

#17 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

"You" team?

I was responding to your post and you are a Saints*** fan. If there's any fan base that shouldn't make comments about how other fans dress, it's your team that is infamous for bag heads and fairyesque street mimes.

So basically this site is so devoid of interest from rival fans (6 win team headed by repeat criminal on way to a bad year and located in NC, ok I get this part) so that when a new one shows up, it must be a rival that was around a year ago. Well gee, I'm not sure I can top how pathetic you make your forum and team look.

#18 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

So basically this site is so devoid of interest from rival fans (6 win team headed by repeat criminal on way to a bad year and located in NC, ok I get this part) so that when a new one shows up, it must be a rival that was around a year ago. Well gee, I'm not sure I can top how pathetic you make your forum and team look.

No, shitty posters in particular like yourself stand out like a sore thumb Alejandro. Plus a mod already confirmed in another thread that you are him. That's sad though that you're embarrassed enough by how bad your card got pulled by PhillyB that you've resorted to pretending to be a Bucs fan.

#19 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com