Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you feel it...

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Definitely some energy in the air. Give me a healthy Beason for 16 games and an overperforming d-line and this team is lethal. No, better yet, this team is deadly.

I think you're right. No, better yet, I think you're correct.

Posted

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord

And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord

Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord

Posted

Let's just hope next year that we're the first game up, at home.

Posted

Buddy of mine asked me if I thought Rivera was the kind of guy who would "take his foot off the gas".

My response: Yes, I think he would take his foot off the gas, and put it on your throat.

Here's hoping we have a good enough team to allow him to do that.

That sounds wonderful but there was plenty of criticism of the team doing just that last season.

Posted

I think you're right. No, better yet, I think you're correct.

I agree. No, better yet, I concur.

Posted

There's no better time than now - we feel excitement and energy for what could be an incredible season, but yet hasn't been spoiled with any unknown reality. Savor the next few days, once it starts, all the fun of speculation ends.

But there should be no reason to sit on your hands and stifle your enthusiasm until you see this team win a couple of games. The time to be fired up is now!

Posted

Definitely some energy in the air. Give me a healthy Beason for 16 games and an overperforming d-line and this team is lethal. No, better yet, this team is deadly.

Better yet, it's fatal. No wait, malignant. We cause death slowly.

Posted

Cam is gonna do to the Bucs what he started last season, another 40 pt campaign.

Starters will be pulled before the third quarter. Its gonna be really ugly.

Posted

annoyed-im-watching-u-l.png

Posted

Im tired of losing openers...seems like forever since we have...08 maybe? Anyway just imagine this place if we start 3-0, with two division wins and a win over super bowl champs lol wow. Ill drink gallons of kool-aid then.

Posted

I think many Panther fans are "afraid" we aren't going to be good. And that's usually how I felt in the past.

Now, I don't think there is any reason to be afraid anymore. This team can play with anyone, and win any given Sunday no matter the opponent.

So no fear from this quarter of the Bucs, Saints*, Falcons, or anyone else.

Posted

That sounds wonderful but there was plenty of criticism of the team doing just that last season.

We didn't choose to let up, we were just a bunch of noobs.