Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Actual NFL regular season football this evening on NBC....

84 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just focusing on the loser. I'll be happy that either team loses. I will just ignore the fact that one of them won.

That's a great way to look at it. Fug the Giants and the Cowgirls.

Posted

Watching Big Brother 1st then catch up the 19 kids and counting and then I might watch the 4th quarter.

Big Brother? I'm pulling for Frank...

Posted

I dislike NBC as well. However, I'm pretty sure that SNF is the highest rated regular season sports night.

Probably is. I watch it with the sound turned off.

Posted

meh, one of my colleagues is a giants fan, so at the very least I want to watch a bit of the game so I can talk smack to him about how bad some of his guys played tomorrow at the office.....

Posted

I have a fantasy team with 4 guys playing tonight...could have been 5 but I benched Witten for Olsen...you gotta be pumped football is back

Posted

I have always found it funny how so many people have an opinion on how the Panthers will match up against other teams yet 90% of those people will never watch a snap of a game the Panthers aren't in and truely have no idea about any other team in the league. With that being said, the 10% that actually follow the NFL aren't hard to pick out when giving their opinons.

Eventhough I hate both teams, Giants vs. Cowboys is historic matchup and a great way to kick off the season. Can't wait till kickoff.

3 people like this

Posted

But is it worth listening to Collinsworth banter about nothing for hours?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hope the Giants win.. don't want them any more desperate for a win when we play them week 3. Hope they win the first 2 games of the season actually. So they will be due to lose come week 3.

Posted

sigh...I miss John Madden...

BOOM!

A Dallas loss is about the best outcome from tonight. Let's get the Giants all fat and happy and then destroy them on national TV in a couple weeks.

Best outcome evah!

Posted

I have always found it funny how so many people have an opinion on how the Panthers will match up against other teams yet 90% of those people will never watch a snap of a game the Panthers aren't in and truely have no idea about any other team in the league. With that being said, the 10% that actually follow the NFL aren't hard to pick out when giving their opinons.

Eventhough I hate both teams, Giants vs. Cowboys is historic matchup and a great way to kick off the season. Can't wait till kickoff.

You are talking like you know what a football town is supposed to be like.

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't Panthers related.

GMen by 14

Posted

oh yeah, go panthers

1 person likes this