Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Actual NFL regular season football this evening on NBC....

84 posts in this topic

Posted

I've spent the last 3 to 4 weeks watching preseason football on NFLN. After that exercise, I would be excited about watching any regular season matchup, and the Giants/Cowboys is a classic.

If you're a real football fan, you've got to watch this game.

Did you see those Bucs beat the crap out of Brady and the Pats? Man those Bucs are going to be a force to be reckoned with...

Posted

So after months and months of waiting for football season the broadcast opens with Mariah Carrey....this is a serious WTF. We are football fans.

would not have minded the music if it didn't suck.

Posted

Less than 5 minutes cant wait gonna be a good game, I think Cowboys will win. Dont think Giants will be as strong this season but hey we'll see

Posted

Did you see those Bucs beat the crap out of Mallett and the Pats? Man those Bucs are going to be a force to be reckoned with...

Fixed and Pats D is terrible

Posted

Football season has begun thank you Jesus.

I just saw that Mackenzy Bernadeau was starting for the Cowboys which made me think that we must of made a bad move to let him go but funny enough the first drive he got blown up and gave up a sack so maybe its a good thing that we got rid of him.

Posted

Who would've guessed that Mackenzy "The Sum of All Fears" Bernadeau would get whipped like a rented mule mere moments into the game?

Answer: Every Panthers fan.

Posted

Football season has begun thank you Jesus.

I just saw that Mackenzy Bernadeau was starting for the Cowboys which made me think that we must of made a bad move to let him go but funny enough the first drive he got blown up and gave up a sack so maybe its a good thing that we got rid of him.

Was just about to say this. Glad we let him go.

Posted

Who would've guessed that Mackenzy "The Sum of All Fears" Bernadeau would get whipped like a rented mule mere moments into the game?

Answer: Every Panthers fan.

Since he was starting for the Great Dallas Cowboys I thought that maybe I was wrong about how bad he was. Obviously not. Looks like he has a busy night against that front four of the Giants. I hope we can protect Cam when we play them in week three.

Posted

Giants still have a hell of a pass rush, and Romo still blows.

Posted

first blown call Cruz just got held.

Posted

Not even sure how they missed that hold.... and this is the best crew. :/

Posted

cruz was trying to push off to get separation and the defender held him.

Not that bad of a no-call.