- - - - -

Adopt a Panther

• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

#331 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Oh hang on a minute.. Did you say something that was suppose to mean anything to me? I like looking at what most of the R-tards post; including you.

Get outta here rookie. This is what we've been dreading since Cam Newton's emergence. Camwagoner's like you.

#332 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Maybe not .. but at the same time it might help people spell peoples names fuging right. Every other thread there are 3 or 4 people correcting player name spelling. And besides fug us for embracing our fan base and getting more involved with what's going on with the season other than say Great win .. or fug that loss!

Consider more than just thread clutter , turn your sigs off if it bothers you. If the mods and the creator of this board have embraced it id say your opinion matters little in the grand scheme.

Now that is a well thought response. I can appreciate that. You, I like. Bwood got all butt hurt because it was his big brainstorming to borrow another forum's idea.

#333 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Oh hang on a minute.. Did you say something that was suppose to mean anything to me? I like looking at what most of the R-tards post; including you.

Posted Image

#334 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

LOL I was simply stating that you can hide sigs if it really bothers you that much.

Butthurt is the ultimate troll over exaggeration word.

#335 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Now that is a well thought response. I can appreciate that. You, I like. Bwood got all butt hurt because it was his big brainstorming to borrow another forum's idea.

Meh after years of being a gamecock fan and living amongst georgia and gator fans not much makes me get all butt hurt which is why you'll never see me whining when somebody ribs on captain or saying see I told you he was good when he does 1 thing right. I tend to try and keep a level head :P

I don't blame Bwood for getting upset cause you didn't really say anything other than its dumb because of something you can fix yourself.

#336 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Get outta here rookie. This is what we've been dreading since Cam Newton's emergence. Camwagoner's like you.

Rookie yes. 'Camwagoner' not so much. Matt Moore was a decent QB, couldn't get protection.

#337 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

You know we got a new logo, right?

#338 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Posted Image

#339 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

LOL I was simply stating that you can hide sigs if it really bothers you that much.

Butthurt is the ultimate troll over exaggeration word.

Really? So the fact you needed to tell me to STFU first didn't imply you were butthurt? Sounds like you awfully upset because someone thought your borrowed idea was stupid.

#340 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Posted Image

Hold me back!

#341 PApanthersfan

PApanthersfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Sh!t just got real!

#342 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

You know, I prefer the old logo. I'm not hip like you and need follow the trend. Maybe more should be like you. Steal shitty ideas and argue on the interwebs. I'd give you pie but you haven't given me an original thought of your own yet. Try harder.

#343 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

Really? So the fact you needed to tell me to STFU first didn't imply you were butthurt? Sounds like you awfully upset because someone thought your borrowed idea was stupid.

I will never in my life get upset over something on an internet forum LOL.

I said shut the fug up because you are a rookie and you came in guns hot complaining about something so irrelevant, and easily fixable.

You can see how many people have enjoyed this idea and you've been the first sour grape, so please GTFO.

#344 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

What I see is how many people prefer shitty ideas.
I see you are from Cali. I regret to inform you that you won't be missed when the state breaks off.

#345 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Hold me back!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users