33 replies to this topic

#31 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

No...I think according to the article...the democratic offices have them on an encrypted jump drive and once the "hackers" receive payment, they'd send the key to unlock it.

Would the democrats be actually committing something illegal? Don't think so...but it clouds how they received the information. If only Nixon could've come up with a such a scenario right?

not to mention make obama look like an incredible hypocrite for his ridiculously aggressive approach to prosecuting whistle-blowers.

#32 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,942 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

Fwiw, if this were true, the real loser in this would be Price Waterhouse Cooper. That would be atrocious security on their part. Their reputation would be seriously damaged.

#33 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 5,383 posts
  • LocationAlmost where I want to be...

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Honestly...I'm surprised Obama or his media minions haven't gotten a sympathetic judge to find some logic in order to force Romney to release his tax records. It worked against Jack Ryan.

...and the part of Jack Ryan was played by Alec Baldwin in "The Hunt for Red October," Owen Wilson in "The Big Bounce," Ben Affleck in "The Sum of All Fears" and Jack Sietz in "Bioshock."

#34 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,954 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

Honestly...I'm surprised Obama or his media minions haven't gotten a sympathetic judge to find some logic in order to force Romney to release his tax records. It worked against Jack Ryan.

why bother? Romney not releasing his tax returns is likely more damaging than him actually releasing them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.