Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

2012 Team Captains Announced

66 posts in this topic

Anyone who is upset Cam didn't get a 'C' is making too much of nothing. I'd rather him be voted a captain legitimately rather than be one of those 2nd year QB's who gets handed a patch because the players feel like they have to to show support. Mark Sanchez comes to mind.

Couldnt have said that better if i tried. Dirty Sanchez.......smh

i like the choices , you could make an argument for guys like kalil, cam , dwill, cj , gamble too

shows how much leadership we have on this team

Can't really argue Cam getting it over lifelong Panther leaders.....

But I'd rather Cam get a C over Smitty.

as a joke, right?

this doesnt mean they're captains. they just get a C on their chest. Cam is obviously a captain and team leader. He just doesn't get a C. no big deal and im cool with it

So how long before ESPN blows this out of proportion? I can see skip bayless now, "see, I told you Cam couldn't win over a locker room"

Brace yourselves this could be the flavor of the week if they decided to run with it.

2 people like this

this doesnt mean they're captains. they just get a C on their chest. Cam is obviously a captain and team leader. He just doesn't get a C. no big deal and im cool with it

That's actually wrong. It's a long standing policy that if someone attempts to leader without a C, you spit in their face.

That's actually wrong. It's a long standing policy that if someone attempts to leader without a C, you spit in their face.

obviously they're captains..jesus. but you can't tell me Jordan Senn has more of an impact in being a leader (pretty much same thing as captain) as Cam Newton does...you spit in Cams face

Now are they going to patch the C on the street clothes of Beason and Davis.

Now are they going to patch the C on the street clothes of Beason and Davis.

ShutYourWhoreMouth.gif