Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are bucs fans saying?

170 posts in this topic

Posted

What a cute little message board they have there. Nine whole threads with replies from today!

Posted

C'Mon over fellow fan, most of us are bored to death with each other, we would love to adjust your football views. Perhaps we could even teach you guys in the Carolina's NOT to inbreed so much, and to stop ruining perfectly good BBQ, by putting Vinegar on it.

I want to know more about this roof cleaning gig. I've lived all over, both in and outside the states, and can honestly say I've never cleaned my roof, nor had the desire to hire someone to do it for me.

Since most people probably feel the same, you must be a hell of a salesperson. Congrats.

Oh, and fug the Bucs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it hard to get rust stains out of the roof around the chimney?

not if she bleached it!

Posted

Hey, I like Ron Paul too! Yes we do have expectations BTW. Tampa just spent a TON of money on free agents, had one of the best drafts in the NFL, and we have a new coach.

We were Super Bowl Champions, and pretty much always contenders under Coach Dungy and Gruden.

Our owners screwed us for awhile, but we believe we are back, or at least heading in the right direction.

The Bucs are headed in the right direction. Only time will tell if you get there now or later.

Posted

Do I really have to say wives/kids are off limits in smack talk?

Kind of embarrassing

Posted

PantherFanJoin Date

Jun 2007 Location Shelby, NC Posts 3,862 Rep Power 47933

icon1.png

PFFL maybe?

Posted

Do I really have to say wives/kids are off limits in smack talk?

Kind of embarrassing

Same as bringing inbreeding into the equation. They've made anything fair game. Minus children, that's the lowest of the low.

Posted

what's interesting to me is i didn't know they had that many fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same as bringing inbreeding into the equation. They've made anything fair game. Minus children, that's the lowest of the low.

Exactly.

They want to say we are having sex with our sisters, cousins, etc......I will tell him that his wife is fugly as hell. Because, quite frankly she is.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh....and busting on our bbq sauce for having vinegar in it?

meh...they probably buy tobasco bottles for decoration and only eat mild salsa.

i bet they even bread their buffalo turds and substitute jalapenos with green bell peppers.

flavorless hacks.

3 people like this

Posted

I just read a thread on this forum about a thread on another forum about a thread on this forum

FORUMCEPTION!!

Posted

This is their smack.. Post after post about barbecue and inbreeding?