169 replies to this topic

#166 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hard to argue with that logic.

So I wont. Different folks Different strokes.

you know, it takes different strokes to move the world.

#167 Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

Apple Roof Cleaning Tampa

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationTampa Florida Area

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:19 PM

I can't stand Graham he is Bree's safety valve.

Pressure up the middle is Bree's undoing, when you can pressure him up the middle he turns very ordinary it impedes his ability to see the field because he is only 6'0 tall. They did sign Grubb's but he is no Nicks.

If the Bucs can get average Qb play I could see them spoiling one of the other teams season and finishing 8-8 or so.

I picked the Bucs to go 6 and 10, and Carolina not only to win the division, but to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

My company will be cleaning the roof of Greg Olson ( ex Tampa Offensive Coordinator) this Tuesday! He coaches in Jacksonville now, but still lives here. He shares my awe of Cam Newton.

Raheem Morris used to coach at Kansas, and pretty much rammed Josh Freeman down our throats, insisting we draft him.

Josh must produce this year, or we are screwed!

#168 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

The unofficial bucs board sucks as well.

http://www.bbs.tbayb...am-discussions/

#169 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

With all due respect, your BBQ sucks up there. Allowing Vinegar to be used on Pork should be a crime. It makes meat taste like a smoked, soggy pickle. Here in Florida, we have people from all over. So we see way more and different types of BBQ.

First of all, it's not just vinegar, vinegar is the base. If one's sauce has no vinegar... hell that ain't even ketchup.

Second, I've lived in Florida. Yes you get people from all over but from what I tasted it was the people who got kicked out of that region because their BBQ sucked.

Third, you strike me as the kinda guy who asked for a sammich... "hold the slaw"... as such all of your claims on the subject are stupid. You are awarded no points... & may god have mercy on your soul.

#170 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

Come clean my roof. I'll hold the ladder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.