Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not this guy again...

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh my bad, I thought that was my conspiracy tale, not yours.

Just big boned.

Posted

Oh my bad, I thought that was my conspiracy tale, not yours.

I don't have a conspiracy tale. That pat guy is just the single most unfortunate SOB to ever grace the interwebz. I'm not going to claim you are him. But I will continue to laugh my ass off at the supreme ownage Philly B dished out to him. It was stellar, exemplary, most excellent...

Well fug me I'm running out of adjectives.

Posted

I don't have a conspiracy tale. That pat guy is just the single most unfortunate SOB to ever grace the interwebz. I'm not going to claim you are him. But I will continue to laugh my ass off at the supreme ownage Philly B dished out to him. It was stellar, exemplary, most excellent...

It's fat pat. Same ip. Confirmed.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been busy the last several months and haven't had as much time to devote to the flame wear as in years past. Rest assured you'll see me turn up regardless of the result. I mean what's a Bucs game without Swashy terrorizing the living hell out of your smack room? You know who I am.... so please take your best shot. In the meantime please do continue with what your best at: whacking your testicles like pinatas and playing "I bet I can fit in more than you" with one another. No I will not join in

Hope you to wore a chasity or something cause there are some homo zombies up in here.

Posted

Hope you to wore a chasity or something cause there are some homo zombies up in here.

who are you again?

Posted

Ohh it's definitely him. I called him out right after he made his first post under that new username. It starts here, post 79:

Two pages later it's confirmed by an Admin, Scrumtilescent.

Posted

Gonna get that dick.

Nom

Nom

Nom

Posted

All I can feel is shame for this guy. Son... I am disappoint.

Posted

Bucs fans... You guys are some weird ass people.

Posted

Pat, you are absolutely terrible at smack. You literally just say stuff to try to get under peoples skin and it doesn't work. I'm sure you were picked on your entire life and this is how you release the anger. Honestly kind of feel bad this is how you spend your life man.

That being said, this thread is now about Sara Underwood.

sara-jean-underwood-12.jpg

Posted

No need for smack...one name...Josh Freeman....Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Posted

I keep hearing the same old lines about how redneck and inbred NC is. Is that all you have?

If it wasn't such a waste of my time i would destroy you useless Swamp Donkeys down in the metropolis known as Tampa!

As a matter of fact the entire state of Florida is nothing but a poo ton of transplanted Yankees that are tired of freezing their balls off in New York.

I have no time what-so-ever for that ass bag of a state or its retired 70 year old saggy skinned population