Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not this guy again...

89 posts in this topic

Posted

You know it's bad when Alejandro is taking to sucking up to Bucs fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

can someone link where Philly initially abused him a year ago. That seems like it would be funny.

Posted

The original thread got deleted because someone linked his actual address. The mods should have deleted that one post instead of the thread, it was a classic. But do a search within smack for "Alejandro" and read any thread about Alejandro Lastra, Who Dat Pat, Alicejandra, etc etc.

Posted

I keep hearing the same old lines about how redneck and inbred NC is. Is that all you have?

If it wasn't such a waste of my time i would destroy you useless Swamp Donkeys down in the metropolis known as Tampa!

As a matter of fact the entire state of Florida is nothing but a poo ton of transplanted Yankees that are tired of freezing their balls off in New York.

I have no time what-so-ever for that ass bag of a state or its retired 70 year old saggy skinned population

Are you seriously talking smack about Florida when you're in NC? Hold on Digibuc, I think I found a way to communicate with them in their language, pictures with words on them:

3pa9z0.jpg

Posted

Hey look, North Carolina has condos too, maybe they can also attract some wealthy Northeners every winter also?

312210_301047893244752_100000186306487_1379001_862253862_n.jpg

Posted

It's funny cause Alicejandra is fat

Posted

Oh wait, I discovered why there is so much concern with the gays on this site, they mad b/c they are off limits! Explains a lot!

tumblr_m3rxx4s9k11r9t0f2o1_500.jpg

Posted

It's funny cause Alicejandra is fat

Sorry to say, but I don't think Digibuc cares who you think he is, but please continue the pirate song video fail going, it's starting to become slightly amusing that is your best Buc smack. Be careful, Steward and Smith are still not 100% for game and we all saw last week what Gatorade Towel Head looks like without Smith making him look good.

Posted

Fatty

Posted

Stop taking the Bucs crappiness out on your sister plz k thx

post-384-0-81209100-1346961768_thumb.jpg

Posted

You're right Alicejandra, Cam has looked just plain awful. LoL.

Posted

It would suck to be a fat loser bucs fan