Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swashbuckler

Not this guy again...

88 posts in this topic

Hope you to wore a chasity or something cause there are some homo zombies up in here.

Gonna get that dick.

Nom

Nom

Nom

Pat, you are absolutely terrible at smack. You literally just say stuff to try to get under peoples skin and it doesn't work. I'm sure you were picked on your entire life and this is how you release the anger. Honestly kind of feel bad this is how you spend your life man.

That being said, this thread is now about Sara Underwood.

sara-jean-underwood-12.jpg

I keep hearing the same old lines about how redneck and inbred NC is. Is that all you have?

If it wasn't such a waste of my time i would destroy you useless Swamp Donkeys down in the metropolis known as Tampa!

As a matter of fact the entire state of Florida is nothing but a poo ton of transplanted Yankees that are tired of freezing their balls off in New York.

I have no time what-so-ever for that ass bag of a state or its retired 70 year old saggy skinned population

You know it's bad when Alejandro is taking to sucking up to Bucs fans.

1 person likes this

can someone link where Philly initially abused him a year ago. That seems like it would be funny.

The original thread got deleted because someone linked his actual address. The mods should have deleted that one post instead of the thread, it was a classic. But do a search within smack for "Alejandro" and read any thread about Alejandro Lastra, Who Dat Pat, Alicejandra, etc etc.

I keep hearing the same old lines about how redneck and inbred NC is. Is that all you have?

If it wasn't such a waste of my time i would destroy you useless Swamp Donkeys down in the metropolis known as Tampa!

As a matter of fact the entire state of Florida is nothing but a poo ton of transplanted Yankees that are tired of freezing their balls off in New York.

I have no time what-so-ever for that ass bag of a state or its retired 70 year old saggy skinned population

Are you seriously talking smack about Florida when you're in NC? Hold on Digibuc, I think I found a way to communicate with them in their language, pictures with words on them:

3pa9z0.jpg

Hey look, North Carolina has condos too, maybe they can also attract some wealthy Northeners every winter also?

312210_301047893244752_100000186306487_1379001_862253862_n.jpg