• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

Are you seriously talking smack about Florida when you're in NC? Hold on Digibuc, I think I found a way to communicate with them in their language, pictures with words on them:

Posted Image

cute picture, but dont they film swamp people in Florida?
Posted Image

#62 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

man you panther fans should be so scared. cam stared down the barrel of a very nasty defense and only made one serious mistake with his top receiver out resulting in a win against the jets. that doesn't bode well for you pantie fans!

Cam stared down the barrel of probably the second worst preseason team behind Dolphins and completed just 6 passes out of 15, half of them against the Jets backups. Then again your team only won 6 out 16 games last year and everyone here thinks its a good team, so I shouldn't be sp surprised. NC math makes me lol!

#63 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

cute picture, but dont they film swamp people in Florida?
Posted Image

No actually that's Lousiana, but thanks for continuing to prove the intellectual deficiencies of NC people.

#64 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

No actually that's Lousiana, but thanks for continuing to prove the intellectual deficiencies of NC people.

No problem princess, any thing i can do to help. Silly me for thinking there were swamps in Florida, sometimes i'z be so st-st-stupidz.

You're still a bucs fan. Which might be respectable in Milwaukee.

#65 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Bucs fans... You guys are some weird ass people

Bitch please... not everyone can handle mah swag.

No problem princess, any thing i can do to help. Silly me for thinking there were swamps in Florida, sometimes i'z be so st-st-stupidz.

You're still a bucs fan. Which might be respectable in Milwaukee.

It takes a big man to own up to disability. I applaud you sir. But sadly, you'd think a Carolinian would know the difference between a deer and a pirate. Guess we should've kept it at Ford vs. Chevy.

D'OH!

#66 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Bitch please... not everyone can handle mah swag.

It takes a big man to own up to disability. I applaud you sir. But sadly, you'd think a Carolinian would know the difference between a deer and a pirate. Guess we should've kept it at Ford vs. Chevy.

D'OH!

Actually I do know the difference but since you pointed out how they are different I will show you the similarities.

Both teams are in crap cities.

Both teams have crap fan bases.

Both teams missed the playoffs last year.

Both teams will miss the playoffs this year.

However, only one of these teams could end up in LA.

And at least the Bucks have a "super star"

#67 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

I don't get the appeal of going to another team's message board and laying down "trash" talk at a 2nd grade reading level.

#68 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:54 AM

Ahhh, good ole Pat is back!

Pat's like that kid in middle school who keeps getting picked on but continues to act a fool because the picking on is at least giving him attention.

#69 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

Actually I do know the difference but since you pointed out how they are different I will show you the similarities.

Both teams are in crap cities.

Both teams have crap fan bases.

Both teams missed the playoffs last year.

Both teams will miss the playoffs this year.

However, only one of these teams could end up in LA.

And at least the Bucks have a "super star"

Bucs can't be moved 'til 2029. They're goin nowhere! LA can continue to do what it does best... suck and swallow. My friend lived in LA from about '86 to '93 the Raiders and Rams were in town and you know what their fans did every year? Whined and bitched about watching their own team and wanted to watch the other games instead despite the fact they had two teams.

#70 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

Bucs can't win. They're goin nowhere! Tampa can continue to do what it does best... suck and swallow. My friend lived in Tampa from about '86 to '93 the Bucs and Rays were in town and you know what their fans did every year? Whined and bitched about watching their own team and wanted to watch the other games instead despite the fact they had two teams.

Fixed

#71 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

I'll just leave this hear...

and this game blacked out despite;

new coaches
new Free Agents
relaxed capacity from 90 to 85% to qualify for "selling out"
free parking!
lowered prices on 80% of the available tickets

http://www.pewterrep...llout&Itemid=15

:cam:

#72 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

Fixed

God almighty. You're just so clever aren't you? You just took my text and re-worded it and made as much sense as John Lennon on an acid trip.

Next time you find yourself near a running wood chipper, kindly stick your head into it.

#73 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

God almighty. You're just so clever aren't you? You just took my text and re-worded it and made as much sense as John Lennon on an acid trip.

Next time you find yourself near a running wood chipper, kindly stick your head into it.

I'm sorry, having trouble with English again? No worries after Cam destroys your precious bucs he'll stick around and tutor slow children like yourself. He's just that nice.

#74 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm sorry, having trouble with English again? No worries after Cam destroys your precious bucs he'll stick around and tutor slow children like yourself. He's just that nice.

Will he be bringing his own books, resources and laptops or will his border-line illiterate ass steal again? If we could somehow magically decrease the literacy rate of the Carolina's, your boy Newton would be the one to do it.

Keep puffing the magic dragon kid... one day you'll get it right.

#75 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Quick, name a state that fuged up an national election because it's residents are dumb asses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com