Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lesson learned from Game One

67 posts in this topic

Posted

That NY run game was atrocious. I'm so thankful that we have the big uglies that we have, and 4 guys that take it to the house at any moment.

Anyone else see the rookie Wilson cry after his fumble? How the fug does this squad have more bowls than us?

Posted

fuging cowgirls, lost 100 on that game. I now hate them more then the Saints**

Bad game to bet on. They always play close games. And season opener? The giants run game was sh*t and their secondary looked horrible. The run game was the key to the loss though.

Posted

Yeah, he did surprisingly well, besides being informal in the calls. But I just thought his occupation was funny and random as hell.

Lol...the delay of game signs killed me. Everytime he crossed his chest I laughed.

Posted

That NY run game was atrocious. I'm so thankful that we have the big uglies that we have, and 4 guys that take it to the house at any moment.

Anyone else see the rookie Wilson cry after his fumble? How the fug does this squad have more bowls than us?

Two words: Eli Manning. Look what we had for all those years.................

Posted

Fug.

Just thought what Cam would be like instead of Delhomme in 08.

Gotta go change my shorts.

Posted

Fug.

Just thought what Cam would be like instead of Delhomme in 08.

Gotta go change my shorts.

Could you just imagine if we had a QB like Eli all those years with our stout defenses? DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Posted

Yeah, he did surprisingly well, besides being informal in the calls. But I just thought his occupation was funny and random as hell.

The one I liked was when it was an offsides penalty and when he announced it he said it was a 5 yard penalty "good enough for a 1st down" (which it was). But it was kind of refreshing to hear some different terminology.

But as others have pointed out, these guys were probably the cream of the crop. Before the weekend is out, we are likely to see some serious snafus. I just hope they don't go against us.

Posted

Eli is definitely clutch. But you tellin me you would take him over Cam?

Posted

Eli is definitely clutch. But you tellin me you would take him over Cam?

For one season? Right now? Yeah. For the next 10+ years? Obviously Cam.

But, I was also stating if we had a QB like Eli from 04-08 the sky would've been the limit with our defenses.

Posted

Wow I can't believe that. Newton has proven that he can make all the NFL throws. If his defense can help him get to a stage as big as the superbowl I have no doubt that he would lead us to victory like he did at Auburn.

Can Eli do this?

Posted

Wow I can't believe that. Newton has proven that he can make all the NFL throws. If his defense can help him get to a stage as big as the superbowl I have no doubt that he would lead us to victory like he did at Auburn.

Can Eli do this?

That's great and everything. But, Eli won a Super Bowl with the worst rushing attack in the NFL last year, a mediocre offensive line, and a low ranked defense for part of the season. They finally turned it up in the playoffs. But still, Eli was a damn beast, he had like 10 4th quarter comebacks. I love Cam but come on man.

Posted

It's a passing league, you can win the superbowl now without a run game. He's a great QB but his receivers were solid as well.

The NY Giants defense won them both superbowls. Eli was a solid game manager.

1 person likes this