Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Ogletree

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I stole him at halftime. I'm very deep at WR, so he will definitely be on my bench next week. I want to see if he's the flavor of the week, or if he's going to be a legit slot threat for Romo. Must say I felt good when I grabbed him. We'll see...

Posted · Report post

I can't fuging add him for some reason.

Posted · Report post

Might be a waiver issue. I thought it would be a problem earlier for me, but it wasn't

Posted · Report post

lol you can't add him because you can't do that yet. I think we never changed the setting where you can add during games. You'll have to wait for tomorrow I think.

Posted · Report post

Mother Fugger.

And I'm sure everyone on the east coast will beat me to it...

Posted · Report post

Ogletree had a good game but u also need to realize that Giants lost 2 CBs last night and Ogletree was covered by a special team player. How often will this happen?

Posted · Report post

Doubt he will continue to produce at that level

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CatofWar' timestamp='1346934466' post='1886885']
Doubt he will continue to produce at that level
[/quote]

This

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1346908027' post='1886801']
Mother Fugger.

And I'm sure everyone on the east coast will beat me to it...
[/quote]

Doesn't matter...depends on the waiver order. In our league for instance, I have 1st priority, so if I claim him, I get him, despite whoever else puts in a claim first chronologically.

Posted · Report post

I see that one of my league managers... SUCKS at managing. I should have been able to draft him immediately following the game or in game. I also sent an email to both my managers on what my intentions were.

What REAL League follows a waiver wire anyways. Fantasy is all about paying attention to the games. If I see somebody that I desperately need in a 16 team League where depth is at a premium I should have been able to add him immediately.

Still waiting for a response from my LM's

(cough cough Bwood & Ivan)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346970808' post='1887622']
I see that one of my league managers... SUCKS at managing. I should have been able to draft him immediately following the game or in game. I also sent an email to both my managers on what my intentions were.

What REAL League follows a waiver wire anyways. Fantasy is all about paying attention to the games. If I see somebody that I desperately need in a 16 team League where depth is at a premium I should have been able to add him immediately.

Still waiting for a response from my LM's

(cough cough Bwood & Ivan)
[/quote]

Hahahaha.

Posted · Report post

Doesn't hurt to try it, especially if you are deep at WR (like I am). He's on my bench where he will stay until I figure out if he can contribute consistently. Starts next week (I start figuring out, not me starting him).