Photo
- - - - -

What I expect to see Sunday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

What about our pass rush?

Ask Charles Johnson before the game how he's feeling.

#32 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:06 AM

I expect Chud to open his bag of tricks like he did last year at Arizona. I think it will be an all out assault on a divisional opponent. I am quite excited. I also expect Armanti to score a touchdown...lol

I also expect this...
Posted Image

#33 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

38-10 panthers. i'm not backing off that.

panthers O will blow them away like they did last year. so the bucs tightened up their D some. don't care. the panthers offense is tighter also. i don't think they improved on defense more than we improved on offense...at least not enough to make up for the huge balance in our favor.

on defense i think we'll see an aggressiveness and creativity we haven't seen in a long time. this will be a statement game on D for the players. we'll see stunts and blitzing all over the place and freeman will never have a chance to get comfortable. the panthers offense will make it easy for them, tho, because they will jump ahead to a significant lead quickly enough that the bucs will be forced to be more one dimensional and keep blount off the field...again. we'll see more turnovers and sacks than we have in years.

STs won't be enough to slow us down or hurt us.