20 replies to this topic

#16 GreatPoupon

GreatPoupon

pardon me

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

where does jon beason and james anderson fit in with that plan.
lots of mouths to feed, lots of tackles for jon beason to eat up. i think beason still gets 150, if luke has 100+ he's doing well. he'll really make the def better by taking care of his assignment, hustling, and making oportunistic plays when he can. the linebackers will make plays this year - i do know that.

#17 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

most picks by a rookie linebacker more likely

#18 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

where does jon beason and james anderson fit in with that plan.
lots of mouths to feed, lots of tackles for jon beason to eat up. i think beason still gets 150, if luke has 100+ he's doing well. he'll really make the def better by taking care of his assignment, hustling, and making oportunistic plays when he can. the linebackers will make plays this year - i do know that.

Beason at about 120, Anderson at about 120 and Davis at about 75. EHAO.

#19 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:14 AM

Tackle numbers are overrated. If the opposing offense holds the ball and runs a lot of plays, there are more opportunities for tackles.

#20 Second_Solution

Second_Solution

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

I think it will come down to how effective our offense is. If it was our 2010 offence where we struggled to get a first down I would say Luke would have a great chance. However with Cam, Williams, Stew, Tolbert and Smith there is a chance our offence will be able to control the clock and essentially limit our defences play time.

Luke certainly seems to have the motor and the heart to tackle everything that moves and I could definitely see him getting close to the rookie record. Either way, I think he is a shoe in for DROY.

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

he just flies around and tackles everything that moves in the wrong color jersey. He is incredible to watch. Not to mention his coverage/interception ability.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kuechly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.