Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camwagon fans and their gatorade bottles LOL

47 posts in this topic

Posted

blah, blah, blah... i couldnt hear you with cams balls in your mouth. When you have some original some content come back, other wise, fug off cat fan.

For realz????? I havent seen anyhting new from you in days. Its blah blah something homopobic blah cam with a final shot at a panthers fan. Please try a different pattern. Ill giv u 1 on dis un u's can insult my typin an make A change form des disperate attpts. There that one is free and now your reply will not be the same mind numbing bull crap.

Posted

For realz????? I havent seen anyhting new from you in days. Its blah blah something homopobic blah cam with a final shot at a panthers fan. Please try a different pattern. Ill giv u 1 on dis un u's can insult my typin an make A change form des disperate attpts. There that one is free and now your reply will not be the same mind numbing bull crap.

"for realz?"??? I usually dont repond to "nobodys" but I couldn't resist the irony. Well plaid.

Posted

you're still a cock sucking cat fan who wont be back here on monday for my breakfast special..crow and cam juice.lol

Posted

So Bigfan12 are you a fan of NO s or are you a fan of TB? Or have you just devoled into a big fan of everybody philly b has torched on these threads? I really wanna know because if you are a fan of TB now you have no clue about your team and if you are a fan of NO you are talking poo in a fan forum where the most polite thing that can be said of you is that you make the TB fans look smart....

That's our friend Alejandro Lastra, AKA Alicejandra. He's a swampdonkey Saints* fan.

Posted

No no no no I had hope for you the first part was new. The second part was not. Its like 1 step forward 1 step back.

but I promise if we work hard enough we might get you to the level of your momma jokes. Oh and its nobody - just like your best friend your girlfriend and the dog you forgot to feed for the past 4 weeks. Now stop talking to me and rethink you life.

Posted

"for realz?"??? I usually dont repond to "nobodys" but I couldn't resist the irony. Well plaid.

hint: it is not "nobodys"

I'll let you figure ou the rest.

Posted

Weren't a lot of Nirvana fans and lumberjacks well plaid?

Posted

blah, blah, blah... i couldnt hear you with cams balls in your mouth. When you have some original some content come back, other wise, fug off cat fan.

... Of course you couldn't hear me dear boy, this is a message board... you're supposed to read it. Florida school system fail one.

Come back when I have "some original some content"? Florida school system fail two

Otherwise split into two words? [Florida school system fail three

... Has anyone coined the term "Buctard" yet?

Posted

Just some of the worst trolling I've ever witnessed LOL...

When are we actually going to play a team with real fans and have some good smack talk?

Posted

In years past, the bears had some amusing trolls

Posted

Saints* in week 2. they'll be out in full force, with all the poo we talked about them

Posted

Great game by Cam right? LOL