Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digibuc

Camwagon fans and their gatorade bottles LOL

47 posts in this topic

"for realz?"??? I usually dont repond to "nobodys" but I couldn't resist the irony. Well plaid.

Weren't a lot of Nirvana fans and lumberjacks well plaid?

blah, blah, blah... i couldnt hear you with cams balls in your mouth. When you have some original some content come back, other wise, fug off cat fan.

... Of course you couldn't hear me dear boy, this is a message board... you're supposed to read it. Florida school system fail one.

Come back when I have "some original some content"? Florida school system fail two

Otherwise split into two words? [Florida school system fail three

... Has anyone coined the term "Buctard" yet?

Just some of the worst trolling I've ever witnessed LOL...

When are we actually going to play a team with real fans and have some good smack talk?

In years past, the bears had some amusing trolls

Saints* in week 2. they'll be out in full force, with all the poo we talked about them

Cam made some mistakes but he was expected to do more than Freeman. A punt block and a slow start resulted in a more of a load on Cam's shoulders.

Nice 138 yd game from freeman though. Might have to put him on my fantasy team.

Great game by Cam right? LOL

Meh we sucked ass as a team. From coaching to play making, we laid an egg. Savor the flavor you stupid fuging pirate.

Cam made some mistakes but he was expected to do more than Freeman. A punt block and a slow start resulted in a more of a load on Cam's shoulders.

Nice 138 yd game from freeman though. Might have to put him on my fantasy team.

That's the reason why many Panty fans are so delusional. Even after being whipped and outdone in all three phases of the game (Offense, Defense & Special teams), you feel you are the superior team because Cam put up 300 desperation passing yards in a losing effort...

:lol:

That's the reason why many Panty fans are so delusional. Even after being whipped and outdone in all three phases of the game (Offense, Defense & Special teams), you feel you are the superior team because Cam put up 300 desperation passing yards in a losing effort...

:lol:

Don't be mad that Cam Newton is everything you guy's thought you were getting with Freeman.

We are the better team, we shot ourselves in the foot countless times and our coach did not prepare us well enough.

Hat's off to you guy's, but if that is your teams best effort, then I feel bad for what we're going to do to you guys in Carolina haha...