Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic trap game

218 posts in this topic

Posted

When I think of the Bucs I think of stuff like this.

2 people like this

Posted

Trap games don't exist.

Posted

Who is this clown?

oh boy have I seen it all. A confederate camwagon fan. Lol classic. Let me guess, you joined after Richardson told Cam how to dress and act? Man are you a sad example of a fan. I'd be embarrassed to post here knowing confused camwagon fans like yourself are here.

Posted

you're like the 10th camwagon fan to post in one of my threads. Show some respect or gtfo.

You're like the 10th douche to post in one of our forums. Just gtfo, respect not needed.

Posted

When I think of the Bucs I think of stuff like this.

That was just a thing of beauty.

Posted

oh boy have I seen it all. A confederate camwagon fan. Lol classic. Let me guess, you joined after Richardson told Cam how to dress and act? Man are you a sad example of a fan. I'd be embarrassed to post here knowing confused camwagon fans like yourself are here.

Dear God you are a moron....a prime example of that shitty New Orleans school system......we know who you are Pat!!!!!

Posted

For all of you who don't know who Digibuc is......he is our little pathetic Saints*** troll Alejandro.....aka Pat.

Scrum verified it from his IP Address.

He is so pathetic that he is now back trying to pass himself off as a Bucs fan.

Same pathetic little troll with the same pathetic weak sauce smack.

oh and I also posed as a Buc fan called Digibuc on the steelers website a yr ago too right?

Inbreds I tell ya...

Posted

Alejandro is back! That trainwreck was awesome!

Posted

Digibuc is Pat?

Yay, I missed our pathetic little troll!

Posted

oh and I also posed as a Buc fan called Digibuc on the steelers website a yr ago too right?

Inbreds I tell ya...

Are you so pathetically stupid that you don't know that our mods can see your IP Address? Squirm all you want, but you have been exposed as the Pathetically Imfamous Alejando "They Call Me Pat" Lastra.

At least be man enough to admit you have been busted......or in your case be man/woman enough (we are still not really sure which one you are) to admit that you have been exposed.

Posted

Good lord this trash talk is weak sauce. Almost makes me miss the Saints** trolls.

why does everyone think Im talking smack. I talk facts. And why are you baby blue tarts longing for Saints* fans?

Posted

Inbreds I tell ya...

lol you're a fucking loser