#16 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

What kind of person takes the time to register for, not only an opponent but a rivalry team's forum. I can't envision myself registering, joining and actually reading another teams forum. I don't care about them that much. I only want to read, follow and get updates on the Carolina Panthers. I could care less what fans of another team talks about on their forum, thats not something I would ever know because I would never be there. Things to make you go hmmm.

#17 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

Good lord this trash talk is weak sauce. Almost makes me miss the Saints* trolls.

#18 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:57 PM

Before I came here a few days ago I thought it would be fun to come here and talk smack like I used to back in the day but between the overload of camwagon fans and the overwhelming belief that the 6-10 panthers suddenly have a top 3 defense, I must proceed with caution when I say...you're wrong.
For starters, vegas sealed the L for the panties by favoring the panties to win. I just put a fat stack on the Bucs and the winnings will be used on one of those hangover II nights.
Secondly, the panties are on the road. May not mean much in the big scheme of things with the lack of fan support and all but the stadium will still be more than 75% full soo...advantage Bucs.
As for the games play, I'm sorry to inform you that the Bucs D is back. Yea I said it and if you don't believe me, STFU and watch. Cam is Cam and he will avoid a number of sacks but I think we can all agree that a qb on the run is less effective than a qb standing in a sealed pocket. And that forces the panthers O right into the strength of our D, the secondary. Talib and Wright at cb and Ronde Barber and the Red Barron at safety. Not mention that we have been seeing alot of 6 DB sets this preseason from Schiano.
As for the panthers D...fug off it doesn't exist. Like your special teams unit, you're D looks every bit of 6-10 and no amount of vegas favoring or espn QB ranking will change that. Oh you think a rookie LB will change that? Sure why not. I think the Bucs will win the SB this year. See, I can use my faith too. Koochies good but so is Willis and how many rings does he have? ZING! The reality is, the Bucs and kittens are the up and coming teams in the NFC south and since the Bucs have won a SB, we are your big brothers.
No need to thank me for shedding the light of truth, I do it cause I've enjoyed some good times here before the influx of ex laker and packer fans.

Who is this clown?

#19 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Somewhere...saintj is smiling going "you fuggers banned me for this..."

#20 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Spot on Dtan>Digibuc

#21 ickmule

ickmule

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts
  • LocationNorth Myrtle Beach

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

OP, you need to get a life man.

#22 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

OP, you need to get a life man.

you're like the 10th camwagon fan to post in one of my threads. Show some respect or gtfo.

#23 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

For all of you who don't know who Digibuc is......he is our little pathetic Saints** troll Alejandro.....aka Pat.

Scrum verified it from his IP Address.

He is so pathetic that he is now back trying to pass himself off as a Bucs fan.

Same pathetic little troll with the same pathetic weak sauce smack.

#24 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,202 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Digibuc, your sole purpose in life was to get up here and attempt to stir up some good old fashioned rivalry trash talk. And you've failed, man, utterly failed. This stuff is so weak that I feel like I'm teaching kindergarten and listening to some kid squealing that his dog can eat more of his own poop than the other kids' dogs. I feel like I could get arrested for war crimes if I dared to insult you even slightly, because it'd be like nuking a temple full of Tibetan monks. Please get your sh*t together if you're going to continue this quixotic quest to prove your fanbase truly is full of dimpled little moutbreathing trolls who don't even know what's the sun looks like.

#25 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,281 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

When I think of the Bucs I think of stuff like this.

#26 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

Trap games don't exist.

#27 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Who is this clown?

oh boy have I seen it all. A confederate camwagon fan. Lol classic. Let me guess, you joined after Richardson told Cam how to dress and act? Man are you a sad example of a fan. I'd be embarrassed to post here knowing confused camwagon fans like yourself are here.

#28 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,267 posts
  • LocationShelby

you're like the 10th camwagon fan to post in one of my threads. Show some respect or gtfo.

You're like the 10th douche to post in one of our forums. Just gtfo, respect not needed.

#29 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

When I think of the Bucs I think of stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7HXhxVjAIE

That was just a thing of beauty.

#30 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

oh boy have I seen it all. A confederate camwagon fan. Lol classic. Let me guess, you joined after Richardson told Cam how to dress and act? Man are you a sad example of a fan. I'd be embarrassed to post here knowing confused camwagon fans like yourself are here.

Dear God you are a moron....a prime example of that shitty New Orleans school system......we know who you are Pat!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com