Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam Schein "speaks"...

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Schein isn't an expert. He's just a guy who came from a typical loudmouth sports radio station. Bulletin board material has to come from the other team.

Posted

I keep hearing that the Bucs are improved, and I don't doubt it, but their run defense was dead last in the league and I don't see where their DL has been upgraded that much. If we can't run over the Bucs in game one we're in trouble.

Posted

I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit scare going into this game.

Posted

I keep hearing that the Bucs are improved, and I don't doubt it, but their run defense was dead last in the league and I don't see where their DL has been upgraded that much. If we can't run over the Bucs in game one we're in trouble.

Well, I do think offensively they will be significantly better.....and that could prohibit teams from pounding on them as much with the run

Posted

This tool actually replied to me on Twitter yesterday....I called him out for being a Panther hater.

Adam Schein@AdamSchein

@MarkACarpenter well that's not true. i love the panthers. love talking about them. just not high on them.

Posted

Well, I do think offensively they will be significantly better.....and that could prohibit teams from pounding on them as much with the run

Their offense will completely hinge on Freeman.

The question is.....is he the guy form 2010 or the guy from 2011. Personally, I have never been high on him and think the 2011 QB is more indicative of what he really is.

Posted

I don't have a lot of faith in his first year HC or OC.

Posted

Especially a HC coming from college....and the Big East at that.

They do not exactly have a great track record in the nfl.

Posted

I dont either....

But Blount won't be in their 24/7 tipping off 98% of their plays....which hurt them IMO tremendously last year.

So even if they are vanilla on offense....they will be better. decent #2 WR to attack our #2 CB with less plays tipped off at the line bc of Blount. They also matchup well if we can't ground and pound on them all game.

Not saying they will be good....just better than the train wreck they were

Posted

Fair enough.

Posted

Not a shocker, Schein has been repeatedly saying he thinks Tampa is better for weeks and weeks. Would love for Carolina to shut him up since I still like to listen to his radio show

he'll start with the "they're better than their record would indicate".

Posted

I dont either....

But Blount won't be in their 24/7 tipping off 98% of their plays....which hurt them IMO tremendously last year.

So even if they are vanilla on offense....they will be better. decent #2 WR to attack our #2 CB with less plays tipped off at the line bc of Blount. They also matchup well if we can't ground and pound on them all game.

Not saying they will be good....just better than the train wreck they were

they'll still wind up picking in the top 10 next year.

it's surprising to me how many people have these guys rebounding significantly this year. sure, a lot of the problem was leadership but new coaching staff....new systems on offense and defense.....that doesn't usually equate to success in the first year at all. all people are doing is looking at their activity in FA and thinking this is a real contender now but their problems are still going to be at the top and the things they fix won't be overnight.

people really overvalued that defeating of the pats in preseason.

for the life of me i can't understand how anyone could look at what the panthers did last year compared to the season before (on offense) and the players that we got back and added on defense and think that this team isn't going to be significantly better. it's even harder to understand why people would think that the bucs would be better in the first year with the new staff than the panthers in the 2nd year of the new era. people must still really have it out for cam or the panthers. i just don't understand.

2 people like this