Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

My Season Opener Prediction - FLAME AWAY

77 posts in this topic

Its going to be a blowout. Just saying....

Would love for the cats to prove me wrong in this one

I feel a closer game than anticipated too. We are notorious for opening day collapses but this is a different Carolina team.

I'm sure we'll be neck and neck in the first half, and then break away in the second half. Or we will go up big and let them comeback, but still walk away with the win.

One of those will happen and you can bank on it.

I don't think any of you have a ever strapped on a helmet when it mattered. You sound like giddy little school girls sitting in justin beibers dressing room.

I'm sure you get a kick out of predicting games based on stats and fantasy numbers but the reality of it is, teams like the giants and patriots could play 3 games in a row and there will be a different result with different excuses. On this given sunday, the Bucs will win because they are at home and playing the underdog role and the panthers aren't good enough to live up to outlandish media expectations and beat a good team like Tampa, on the road, divisional, no film. The Bucs are a very talented team that has not had a disciplined locker room since Dungy and now that Schiano has taken over, the Bucs look totally different and totally prepared. I actually think this is a nail biter, even a week 1 overtime game but come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos.

I don't think any of you have a ever strapped on a helmet when it mattered. You sound like giddy little school girls sitting in justin beibers dressing room.

I'm sure you get a kick out of predicting games based on stats and fantasy numbers but the reality of it is, teams like the giants and patriots could play 3 games in a row and there will be a different result with different excuses. On this given sunday, the Bucs will win because they are at home and playing the underdog role and the panthers aren't good enough to live up to outlandish media expectations and beat a good team like Tampa, on the road, divisional, no film. The Bucs are a very talented team that has not had a disciplined locker room since Dungy and now that Schiano has taken over, the Bucs look totally different and totally prepared. I actually think this is a nail biter, even a week 1 overtime game but come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos.

What a compelling argument. Let me try this...

"Hey everybody! Just wanted you to know that it's stupid to predict games. So let me give you my prediction for what will happen this Sunday".

Your team has no future. You hired a mediocre college coach with an outdated football philosophy.

I can see why your clamoring so strongly for success this Sunday and this season. It's because you know Tampa is doomed to the cellar of this division for at least another ten years.

On a positive note, it's very possible nobody in Tampa notices.

What a compelling argument. Let me try this...

"Hey everybody! Just wanted you to know that it's stupid to predict games. So let me give you my prediction for what will happen this Sunday".

yea just skip my winning argument that the Bucs will win.

"Hey everybody, Just wanted you to know I'm coming out of the closet. I'm in love with Cam and his juice."

Iv yet to see a compelling argument for why the Panthers won't run away with this one. They're better at damn near every spot, they beat the brakes off of tampa TWICE last year and the Panthers got better over the off season, especially when compared with Tampa. This game will be as close to a tune up game as the NFL allows. TB just isn't ready to compete with Camolina, i mean Carolina.

1 person likes this

Tampa has a 4 game home losing streak going at the constantly blacked out pirate ship. In addition, Sunday will be relatively cool by week 1 Tampa standards.....and Carolina has been out in the Tampa sun all week. That is a weak home field advantage you are counting on to make up the talent gap....

Also, dont get ahead of yourself....coaches like Schiano don't fare well in the NFL. A moderately successful college coach isn't the answer for a quick turnaround.....

Also, why are you declaring Tampa a good team. Carolina can at least pimp they have a good offensive squad at this stage.....you have nothing to support using the words "Tampa" and "good" in the same sentence currently

2 people like this