#76 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,648 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Doug Martin is the only offensive weapon that concerns me. He's a dynamic back and he reminds me a little of Ray Rice. If he becomes Ray Rice, holy shi....

Defensively, Tampon doesn't scare me. Their Corners are overrated, Safety is legit, LB core is ok. Their D line is decent. I just have a lot more faith in our O line and our offensive weapons are just too many for them to handle.

#77 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

I don't think any of you have a ever strapped on a helmet when it mattered. You sound like giddy little school girls sitting in justin beibers dressing room.
I'm sure you get a kick out of predicting games based on stats and fantasy numbers but the reality of it is, teams like the giants and patriots could play 3 games in a row and there will be a different result with different excuses. On this given sunday, the Bucs will win because they are at home and playing the underdog role and the panthers aren't good enough to live up to outlandish media expectations and beat a good team like Tampa, on the road, divisional, no film. The Bucs are a very talented team that has not had a disciplined locker room since Dungy and now that Schiano has taken over, the Bucs look totally different and totally prepared. I actually think this is a nail biter, even a week 1 overtime game but come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos.

The guy tried to warn you folks against overconfidence, didnt insult our team, and yet was put down like a dog for sensible comments. The last line reads more true than anything else...4 darn pages of dried up tongues licking!

"come monday, the panthers will be licking their wounds and egos"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.