Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any satellite gurus out there?

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok so I live in central NY, and I am a cheap mofo so i don't want to spend a bunch of money at the bar every Sunday to watch the games. And for this year I am stuck with shitty Dish Network. So I was wondering if its possible to change my local channel market from Syracuse to the Charlotte area? Can i keep my billing address the same, but change my physical address thru Dish?

Thanks for any input

If this violates any rules of the forum that I am unaware of, mods feel free to delete it

Posted · Report post

Sh*t, I thought you were gonna ask about satellite repair, 'cause that's what I do in my spare time.

124347main_astronaut_lopez_lg.jpg

Posted · Report post

Hah darn, still a great specialty to have though

Posted · Report post

there is no way in hell you could do that. doesnt matter what billing address you have, sorry to hear you are with dish network,

My condolences.

Posted · Report post

I agree with Salty... unless you're like some kind of 733t h4x0r or something, not gonna happen.

Posted · Report post

Didn't think it was possible either without changing the location of the dish to the Charlotte area, but I was hoping for a miracle. Looks like I'll be spending an absurd amount of money at BWW this year. Pie for your time

Posted · Report post

Get a really long cable...

Posted · Report post

sling box + a friend.

Posted · Report post

Shoulda switched to DirecTV when they were having issues with Viacom, they were giving away Sunday Ticket to keep pissed off customers.

Posted · Report post

Shoulda switched to DirecTV when they were having issues with Viacom, they were giving away Sunday Ticket to keep pissed off customers.

They still are.

Posted · Report post

Bite the bullet and get Direct TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket. That's all I can think to tell you.

Posted · Report post

They still are.

Yep, getting it installed tomorrow with Sunday ticket included and couldn't be happier for NFL Network and being able to watch better 4:00 games....

1 person likes this