Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

All Saints* players' suspensions have been overturned

142 posts in this topic

Apparently the CBA violation isn't suspendable so unless he lays out proof of pay for injury then the players walk free. The coaches have no union though, they're still fuged.

fug em all .. go Captain Go panthers IDGAF :rolleyes:

Saints* fans are likely somewhere rejoicing.

This is only gonna be even more hilarious when Goodell drops down the same punishment and the players have to take it.

I hate Roger Goodell with a passion. He literally has turned the NFL to the NO FUN LEAGUE. Since Day 1 he has been trying to put his stamp on the NFL. Bring back Paul Tagliabue!!!

1 person likes this

I hate Roger Goodell with a passion. He literally has turned the NFL to the NO FUN LEAGUE. Since Day 1 he has been trying to put his stamp on the NFL. Bring back Paul Tagliabue!!!

thank you for this fully-substantiated and prolific argument!

Wait, people get hurt playing football?

1 person likes this

As a newbie here I humbly come before the forum on bended knee to ask a sincere question. Knowing the response one generally gets for asking about other teams garbage, I have prepared for the flames. However this may be viewed as a special circumstance so beg my pardon.

Was Hargrove released because he is washed up or because of the uncertainty of the suspension at the time? He is a free agent now that has played both DE and DT. Would he be an upgrade over what we have now? And could we sign him with a condition on being resuspended?

(Bowing repeatedly as I back away from the forum floor.)

1 person likes this

thank you for this fully-substantiated and prolific argument!

No problem.

FYI. It was my opinion, not an argument.

To be perfectly honest, the overturning of suspensions of the players actually hurts the Saints** more due to salary. Vilma is over the hill and Smith is inconsistent and both count quite a bit against the cap.

and someone has to be cut.

PT would be doing the same thing today if he were the comish.

It's all about protecting the shield from future lawsuits........

it not hard to understand.