• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#106 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Ok here is the deal. I have thought about it and I am actually going to let you guys off the hook. All you have to do is say you are sorry, admit that you were wrong, admit that this * stuff was just your way of dealing with the fact that your team has never won a super bowl, admit that you secretly wanted the Saints* players to be suspended because you can't compete when they are at full strength, admit that what the Saints* were doing is nothing worst than any other team in the league, admit that the Saints* actually had less players injured playing against them than the majority of teams in the league, admit that Godell lied about evidence, lied about Hargrove, lied about saying he had 50,000 pages of documents that backed up his story, admit that the Saints* as much as you hate it have the greatest fan base, the greatest owner and the best QB in the NFL and maybe just maybe I will let you participate in a dialogue with me. Until then you really should just remain quiet because you have no credibility or character.

#107 Shlomo

Shlomo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Non-issue, it just gives JStew and Tolbert another face to smash into the grass(turf). He's probably smoochin on Brees' mole as we speak, fuging Saints*

#108 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Ok here is the deal. I have thought about it and I am actually going to let you guys off the hook. All you have to do is say you are sorry, admit that you were wrong, admit that this * stuff was just your way of dealing with the fact that your team has never won a super bowl, admit that you secretly wanted the Saints** players to be suspended because you can't compete when they are at full strength, admit that what the Saints** were doing is nothing worst than any other team in the league, admit that the Saints** actually had less players injured playing against them than the majority of teams in the league, admit that Godell lied about evidence, lied about Hargrove, lied about saying he had 50,000 pages of documents that backed up his story, admit that the Saints** as much as you hate it have the greatest fan base, the greatest owner and the best QB in the NFL and maybe just maybe I will let you participate in a dialogue with me. Until then you really should just remain quiet because you have no credibility or character.

If your litany is what you want us to apologize about, there is no reason to do so, Nothing in the ruling today has anything to do with your rantings. Goodell wasn't wrong about Bountygate or about the evidence or anything else he said or did against the coaches or the team. None of those penalties or sanctions were revoked. The panel simply interpreted the "direct evidence of harm to other players" more stringent that Goodell did. So his crime was taking a more loose interpretation in order to err on the side of protecting players versus the panel. He is guilty of that. As for the rest, everything still stands. What happened surely did occur. They just felt that for example that Vilma giving money for bounties wasn't actually doing the damage himself so you couldn't suspend him. That hardly vindicates him or makes him less of a scumbag. That was just narrowing the interpretation of the comissioner's power.

#109 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

will be hilarious if Vilma gets cut for the spot and cap space.

"Victory is mi...wait, wut?"

#110 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,324 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Ok here is the deal. I have thought about it and I am actually going to let you guys off the hook. All you have to do is say you are sorry, admit that you were wrong, admit that this * stuff was just your way of dealing with the fact that your team has never won a super bowl, admit that you secretly wanted the Saints** players to be suspended because you can't compete when they are at full strength, admit that what the Saints** were doing is nothing worst than any other team in the league, admit that the Saints** actually had less players injured playing against them than the majority of teams in the league, admit that Godell lied about evidence, lied about Hargrove, lied about saying he had 50,000 pages of documents that backed up his story, admit that the Saints** as much as you hate it have the greatest fan base, the greatest owner and the best QB in the NFL and maybe just maybe I will let you participate in a dialogue with me. Until then you really should just remain quiet because you have no credibility or character.

haha look at this guy

#111 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I don't think that the appeal court said anything about whether Bountygate happened so much as they decided that Goodell didn't have the power to impose penalties unless there was clear danger to other players. In this case they didn't think that there was definite proof that the player's roles in the bounty system met their interpretation of the standard of hurting and injuring other players by those players who were penalized. And he couldn't impose future penalties unless they could prove there was a clear and evident danger to other players from a player's actions.

That is a far cry from saying that the Saints*** were vindicated or that Goodell was wrong. They just ruled that they were imposing a high standard of proof and narrowly defining Goodell's power in this case. If no bounty gate existed then they would have overturned the coaching sanctions and team penalties as well. They didn't justify any of the Saints*** actions just applied a tougher injury interpretation to Goodell's power to impose penalties on players.

i don't expect that saint troll to notice that or any of these other curious panther fans in the Saints* corners..but you are right.

http://profootballta...l-be-re-issued/

Potentially good news.

yep. shallow and temporary victory.

It’s likely that the league will simply re-issue the same suspensions. Indeed, the memo sent by NFL general counsel Jeff Pash to the various teams on Friday clearly indicates that the league continues to believe that wrongdoing occurred — and that there should be significant punishment for it.

“Nothing in today’s decision contradicts any of the facts found in the investigation into this matter, or absolves any player of responsibility for conduct detrimental,” Pash writes. “Nor does the decision in any way suggest what discipline would be appropriate for conduct that lies within the authority of the Commissioner. Per the panel’s direction, the Commissioner will promptly reconsider the matter and make a determination of the appropriate discipline consistent with the standards set forth in today’s decision. All clubs will be advised when that decision is made.”

It would be a surprise if the outcome is anything other than what it already was: a full season for Vilma, four games for Smith, three games for Fujita, and eight games for Hargrove.

http://profootballta...l-be-re-issued/

#112 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

haha look at this guy

i wonder how many actually read what that clown says. i suspect mostly people point and laugh.

#113 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

Worst troll award, total garbage.

#114 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

If your litany is what you want us to apologize about, there is no reason to do so, Nothing in the ruling today has anything to do with your rantings. Goodell wasn't wrong about Bountygate or about the evidence or anything else he said or did against the coaches or the team. None of those penalties or sanctions were revoked. The panel simply interpreted the "direct evidence of harm to other players" more stringent that Goodell did. So his crime was taking a more loose interpretation in order to err on the side of protecting players versus the panel. He is guilty of that. As for the rest, everything still stands. What happened surely did occur. They just felt that for example that Vilma giving money for bounties wasn't actually doing the damage himself so you couldn't suspend him. That hardly vindicates him or makes him less of a scumbag. That was just narrowing the interpretation of the comissioner's power.

once the wording gets changed, vilma will be right back to moping right along with the rest of the Saints** players and the dwindling number of bandwagoners that will probably jump on some other less douchey team's bandwagon.

meanwhile the rest of the country will continue to point and laugh and notice the big asterisk sign beside that Saints* lombardi trophy while those hard core Saints* fans go back to wearing bags on their heads.

#115 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,573 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

lol at any Saints* fan talking about character.

#116 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:51 PM

can we get the title changed to something more accurate and get it moved to nfl central?

#117 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

I'M NOT FINISHED! Before I let you leave this discussion not only must you apologize in this forum but you must also walk to the front of BOA Stadium put your head between your legs and yell "whodat I was wrong!"

#118 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

i was wrong. you can get dumber.

#119 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,111 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

where are all the AINTS** fans? they must still be lurking in the shadows..

#120 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

I'M NOT FINISHED! Before I let you leave this discussion not only must you apologize in this forum but you must also walk to the front of BOA Stadium put your head between your legs and yell "whodat I was wrong!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Coming from an Univ. of Miami fan, I couldn't care less about Vilma's return. I know the kind of player he is and he doesn't scare me at all. We got the better linebacker from the Canes.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.