Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera not influenced by fans (Video)

37 posts in this topic

Posted

when it comes to coaching decisions.

I Found this very interesting short interview on NFL.com

It's titled: "Best Coaching advice"

I like it. Thought I'd share it

http://www.nfl.com/v...vice-Ron-Rivera

More insightful videos on the same page

Posted

No coach should be influenced by fans, none.

Posted

No coach should be influenced by fans, none.

I can think of many coaches who put their punt team on the field on 4th and short to only call timeout and go for it because of how loudly the fans got about the decision.

Posted

I can think of many coaches who put their punt team on the field on 4th and short to only call timeout and go for it because of how loudly the fans got about the decision.

...and they're unemployed.

3 people like this

Posted

i remember seeing this back in may when it was originally posted

Posted

...and they're unemployed.

Exactly. Any coach or GM that is listening to anything a fan says should be fired on the spot.

Posted

Exactly. Any coach or GM that is listening to anything a fan says should be fired on the spot.

I hope that everyone remembers this... Just in case you don't agree that they should keep Armanti and the Jimmeh... Oh, too late... Oh, and the 50 page thread on McClain...

For the record, I never advocated that a could should listen. I will like to see this put to the test when the bullets are actually flying.

Also find it interesting that Mare is gone now as well, you know especially with him being such a fan favorite and all

Posted

I hope that everyone remembers this... Just in case you don't agree that they should keep Armanti and the Jimmeh... Oh, too late... Oh, and the 50 page thread on McClain...

For the record, I never advocated that a could should listen. I will like to see this put to the test when the bullets are actually flying.

Not agreeing with a coaching decision does not equal expecting the coaching staff to bend to the will of the fans.

Posted

Not agreeing with a coaching decision does not equal expecting the coaching staff to bend to the will of the fans.

And I never said it did

Posted

So then what exactly were you insinuating here? Or were you just making random comments unrelated to the topic?

1 person likes this

Posted

And I never said it did

dude, you heavily implied that. c'mon man....

Posted

I'm not insinuating anything. Nor am I trying to start an argument about a philosophy that I totally agree with. I really just posted the link to a video that I thought some people may have not seen.

As usual, I can not help how people take things though.