61 replies to this topic

#1 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Listen up weaklings. The single greatest poster to ever grace the Smack Forum has invited you to the annual tradition of Bucs vs. Panthers.

If the Panthers win you all get the privilage of talking as much post-game poo as you please while the loser does the hardest thing in the world and tips his cap and says "You were the better team today. Enjoy the victory". Or the victor has the option of taking the high road.

Being the humble and generous man that I am, should the Panthers lose I will not rub it in your faces. I will rather just take the moment to reaffirm the fact that this is a yearly battle and massacre of the human spirit that must be cherished and enjoyed.

Your move pond scum.

Impress me.

Entertain me.

Do as The Great One says...

Titty Sprinkles

#2 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image

#3 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

The image isn't showing up. Way to follow up the most important thread in the Smack Room with a fail

#4 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

I can see it.

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,563 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Shows up for me. Learn to work a computer.

#6 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

My computer doesn't work on the boondocks systems you all run here. Either way, shall you be men and sign up to the bet? Or are the resident Panther faithful in the smack room too chicken poo like usual to take a pride bet against a team that outright quit last year and has every expert in the world thinking they'll be lucky to win twice all year? Or do the Panther faithful fear that you all will overlook us?

Keep in mind the Bucs are starting 12 new players since the last time you faced us and all but Ted Larsen is an upgrade. Best guard in the game came to us, a top WR, we drafted a hard hitting safety and a bruiser RB.

The game is more even than you think. Especially offensively.

I love how Panther fan thinks that drafting a LB and getting a few players back from injury suddenly makes you a top 10 defense.

#7 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

As usual I fully expect ZERO participation up until the final result.

#8 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,563 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

what exactly are we betting? That we'll come in here and admit that we lost if we do? Whoopy do.

#9 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

what exactly are we betting? That we'll come in here and admit that we lost if we do? Whoopy do.

The original bet used to be that for all the poo talking I do, I would stand before you all humbled after a Bucs loss and declare before the smack board that the Panthers were better than the Bucs. Should the Panther faithful have lost, they would've gone to unofficial Bucs board, start a thread, explain the bet and say the Bucs were the better team. Knowing the UTBBB, doing that would've guaranteed the Panther fan insta-respect and their own place on the board.

There's a few of you who do post there and I always value the input. I think Pantha-san is one of them if I'm not mistaken. We enjoy the rivalry.

But for so many in the smack room the terms of my original bet were too much to ask... Ohhh lord no. God forbid likes of McNasty or that guy who's name is like thing like 0)D-[4 or some poo like that. (as of this moment he will simply be referred to as "8--D") would follow through with the terms of THAT bet and gone to our site. It's fan made because the official Bucs site as sponsored by the team was shut down without warning.

But back to the story, you all were too good for that. So I switched up the deal where if the Bucs won, you all could simply shed your pride here.

So how about it? Any takers or do I have to prove myself right YET AGAIN about the masses in the smack room?

#10 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

I would take this bet, but I'm not man enough to anonymously admit to a bunch of people I never met my football team lost.

#11 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

Cam does have something most other QBs don't, a mugshot. Lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

That post was so funny you posted it twice verbatim

#13 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

Cam does have something most other QBs don't, a mugshot. Lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL way to use a lame joke twice. This would be funny if it was before the 2011 draft and people actually still fell for the Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire crap until it got proven wrong.

You're right though, Cam does have something that most QB's will ever have.

Heisman trophy
NCAA Championship
AP NFL Rookie of the year
Dozens of untouchable rookie records/NFL records

The Lombardi should be here very, very soon. The truth hurts...

#14 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,622 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

Blood pwnage

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,552 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

all pat is good for is spamming the same image macros and other poo over and over again

i mean does anybody else remember him starting like 3-4 threads a day earlier in the year and all of it just being reposts from unreadable swamp ass bayou sports blogs read by like five people? i remember my world being rocked by duane's breathtaking dismantlement of cam's rookie season on that there football blog he done made when pat posted it here, for instance.

also when the content proved to be pure bullshit (guys i'm serious i heard from someone that someone else overheard sean payton celebrating the shortening of his suspension at a steakhouse you heard it here first!) he would try to distance himself from it by pointing out that he didn't write it even though he was blasting the 1812 overture finale while masturbating in his original post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.