Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swashbuckler

Swashy's 3rd annual crow thread

62 posts in this topic

Cam does have something most other QBs don't, a mugshot. Lol

camnewtonmugshot.jpg

cam-newton-dell.jpg

LOL way to use a lame joke twice. This would be funny if it was before the 2011 draft and people actually still fell for the Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire crap until it got proven wrong.

You're right though, Cam does have something that most QB's will ever have.

Heisman trophy

NCAA Championship

AP NFL Rookie of the year

Dozens of untouchable rookie records/NFL records

The Lombardi should be here very, very soon. The truth hurts...

1 person likes this

Blood pwnage

all pat is good for is spamming the same image macros and other poo over and over again

i mean does anybody else remember him starting like 3-4 threads a day earlier in the year and all of it just being reposts from unreadable swamp ass bayou sports blogs read by like five people? i remember my world being rocked by duane's breathtaking dismantlement of cam's rookie season on that there football blog he done made when pat posted it here, for instance.

also when the content proved to be pure bullshit (guys i'm serious i heard from someone that someone else overheard sean payton celebrating the shortening of his suspension at a steakhouse you heard it here first!) he would try to distance himself from it by pointing out that he didn't write it even though he was blasting the 1812 overture finale while masturbating in his original post.

Having seen everything now I have but one thing to say:

Get well soon Fat Pat wherever you are!

Your pal, Swashy

1 person likes this

Well hell, you know I'm game.

Yep. I warned the bandwagoners. You guys flat out dominated us.

Bucs win... hell of a game. All I can say is let this game come as a lesson of respect and a reality check of your opponent. The Bucs QUIT on Raheem Morris last year. The talent has always been there on our roster. But talent accounts for poo when you're not trying. Don't think for a second the new regime is going to let this team lay down and die like last year.

I hope the Panthers take this time to re-evaluate their division rival and their gameplan. You're not gonna win by not running the football.

I bid you all a farewell. Until next time. Cheers to a blood bath and another wager. I just so happened to win it this time. All the best until then. I know the Panthers will not make the same mistake twice.

Oh we'll be singin'.... when we're winnin'.... we'll be siginin'...