Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swashy's 3rd annual crow thread

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice to see everyone getting reacquainted. ha ha.

We'll see what happens next time. Last I recall, both our teams were sharing a front row seat in front of the TV for the playoffs. One game doesn't matter much.

Panthers don't suck

They swallow.

You need to help your new trolls that just showed up. They arent doing a good job. Im assuming thats who you were referring to at the end of your post.

Posted

I hate you swashy but you guys came out and played hard. I hate your team less then the falcons and the Saints**. Thats all the crow im going to eat. Good day sir

Hey Saltman,

It's only one game and we'll meet again.

Considering your username, was that a professional insalt?

Posted

Dude.............. :-(

Posted

You need to help your new trolls that just showed up. They arent doing a good job. Im assuming thats who you were referring to at the end of your post.

You should have got yourself one of those new laser trolldars to replace that old tube trolldar you're using. Someone told me the electrcal cord on that thing is like that cord they wrapped in fabric back in the 30's and 40's. I don't know who these guys are but that doesn't suggest they are from our forum. One in particular seems to be well known to members around here and registered with a new user name pretending to be a Buc fan. That is something the individual denies but low trolling if true.

Hey, instead saying your prayers at night, you can just say,

Go Bucs, Whadda ya say?

Posted

How many empty seats did the bucs ballin' ass stadium have yesterday? Dumbasses.

A little over 65,000 empty seats if I recall correctly.

Posted

A little over 65,000 empty seats if I recall correctly.

You didnt recall correctly. i would also not use the term "ballin" to refer to your teams stadium. Silly, county fair, circus are more of the terms i would describe it.

Posted

You didnt recall correctly. i would also not use the term "ballin" to refer to your teams stadium. Silly, county fair, circus are more of the terms i would describe it.

Hey, we both have great stadiums. Both of our teams have hosted super bowls in our stadiums because the NFL feels both stadiums are great! No hate.

Posted

Hey, we both have great stadiums. Both of our teams have hosted super bowls in our stadiums because the NFL feels both stadiums are great! No hate.

There is the bringing up the past thing again. Is that what happens when your attempts to talk smack go beyond your mental capacity for anything entertaining. Youre really not good at this. Maybe you should go back to the bucs board where dozens of members might appreciate your pathetic posts.

Posted

20 minutes from RayJay you have the beautiful Gulf Beaches.

20 minutes from BOA field you have Pineville.

Who's the dumbass?

In all honesty, the gulf is a nasty place, not like it's Miami. 20 minutes from Charlotte is Lake Norman, clear blue water. Something you would know nothing about in Tampa

Posted

There is the bringing up the past thing again. Is that what happens when your attempts to talk smack go beyond your mental capacity for anything entertaining. Youre really not good at this. Maybe you should go back to the bucs board where dozens of members might appreciate your pathetic posts.

You sound a lot like a Falcon fan... not sure if serious.

Posted

Is that where everybody was yesterday? At the beach? Cause they sure as hell werent at the game. Dumbasses.

Oh well look who decides to show up after Swashy leaves!

Can I expect the same old bacteria speech or did you finally graduate from Elementary school?

Posted

Oh God... mental capacity? Don't go using big words that you don't understand. We'll go back to the UTBBB where people actually talk about football.

I guess I answered my own question from the previous post.

BUC FANS! I give you the resident poo-talking fat kid who thinks he's a tough guy.

I'll briefly give you a sample of regular MCfugINGUGLY smack talk post

GET OUT OF HERE TROLL! YOU'RE NOTHING! YOUR WEAK ATTEMPTS AT SMACK TALK ARE FUTILE! YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A TROLL! GET OUT YOU HOMO BUTT PIRATE! I COULD KICK YOUR ASS IF I WANTED TO!

Be careful... he might shart if he's intimidated too much.