Photo
- - - - -

All Right Dammit, the Saints* players are off the hook, where the hell is Fat Pat?

Who Dat Pat

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'm tired of checking the huddle every half hour to see if he has come out of exile. I know he's using some alt account, acting like a cutlass wielding knob polisher, but I want the real Alice back.

I'm talking about posting pictures of his cars and constantly reminding Phil of his career choice. Seriously, I'm missing the great threads about BMI and commercial real estate sales. OMG, his constant pulling of the Lombardi Card, sweet!

Maybe, if I'm really lucky, he'll make his triumphant return impersonating me! ZOMG!!! I would seriously have the ole wifey fellatiating(is that even a word? fug it, it will be) me whilst reading yet another relentless and merciless beat down at the hands of PhillyB and SCP. I'll have pics to prove it too!!!

WHERE YOU AT PAT, WHERE YOU AT?

#2 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

I'm tired of checking the huddle every half hour to see if he has come out of exile. I know he's using some alt account, acting like a cutlass wielding knob polisher, but I want the real Alice back.

I'm talking about posting pictures of his cars and constantly reminding Phil of his career choice. Seriously, I'm missing the great threads about BMI and commercial real estate sales. OMG, his constant pulling of the Lombardi Card, sweet!

Maybe, if I'm really lucky, he'll make his triumphant return impersonating me! ZOMG!!! I would seriously have the ole wifey fellatiating(is that even a word? fug it, it will be) me whilst reading yet another relentless and merciless beat down at the hands of PhillyB and SCP. I'll have pics to prove it too!!!

WHERE YOU AT PAT, WHERE YOU AT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTejpalvWc

He is to busy cleaning the sand out of his vagina while doing bearotica.

#3 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

He's BigFan12, he's trolling around halfassedly posing as a Bucs fan.

#4 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

He's BigFan12, he's trolling around halfassedly posing as a Bucs fan.

Yeah I know, that's why I referenced it, saying he was incognito.

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

For some reason I didn't read that first paragraph. Weird.

#6 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

BOOOO!!! NOLA still sucks. Even Nixon thinks you guys are crooked.

fug 'em. It's not like they're going to win it all with a defense of glorified MLB's anyway.

Defense still wins championships people. Just ask Tom Brady if he still mad about the defense that's supposed to back him up.

Just got off the phone with Tommy. Ohh yeah bro. He mad

#7 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

They're not off the hook, we just have to do the whole dance all over again.

BUT!!! Will Smith will likely get to play next week as well, depending on the timetable for the new suspensions and appeals. Maybe that will cut into the huge -77 point spread the Panthers are sitting at, time will tell.

#8 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Wait a second................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... could bodybag be a real life smart Saints** fan???! I mean I have heard about them but they are a myth; right up there with happy teams that have Jake the snake for a starting quarterback. This could turn into a fun week. returning to topic however I havent even seen fat pats new account running around for a while. Did he get himself banned again already?

#9 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

Fat Pat must be getting the oil changed on all his super expensive cars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com