Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keep Pounding

Louis Murphy vs Tampa bay DEF

82 posts in this topic

Just a reminder, Barber no longer plays CB. So it won't be Barber if Talib isn't assigned to Smitty

If they play a dime defense against us we will run for 200 yards. A dime is fine against a passing team like the Patriots but against us we will run all day. A dime means they have 3 linemen and 2 linebackers and the rest are corners and safeties. You really think they will be able to defend our running game? Seriously???

I swear some of you Carolina fans are p!#$$%!@. If I didn't know better you would think that sometime last week, we traded Cam and Luke for two players off the Bucs Cut roster. That Bill Bellicheat, had decided to retire in Fl, and was going to end his coaching career in Tampa.

I respect Tampa as an NFL Franchise, but I have seen nothing from them to indicate, that they are drastically better this year.

So I for one believe our victory will be big one, with plenty of footballs for the kids!!!

Fug Tampa, Go Panthers!!!

I swear some of you Carolina fans are p!#$$%!@. If I didn't know better you would think that sometime last week, we traded Cam and Luke for two players of the Bucs Cut roster. That Bill Bellicheat, had decided to retire in Fl, and was going to end his coaching career in Tampa.

I respect Tampa as an NFL Franchise, but I have seen nothing from them to indicate, that they are drastically better this year.

So I for one believe our victory will be big one, with plenty of footballs for the kids!!!

Fug Tampa, Go Panthers!!!

No one really knows how good they are or for that matter how good we are until the game begins.90% of the NFL is pretty good.

1 person likes this

I remember people taking up Naanee this time last season. Lets hold our horses people.

Naanee was trash during preseason as well...didn't change in the regular season.

Murphy was good in preseason. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

LOL @ Barber playing any Safety.

What's he gonna do come up and get stiff armed again?

LOL @ Barber playing any Safety.

What's he gonna do come up and get stiff armed again?

They have Barron for that. They hope a crafty Barber can sniff out some passing routes. Actually not a bad move if it works. Barber will be the smartest defensive player to take the field on Sunday....a S role has potential

No one really knows how good they are or for that matter how good we are until the game begins.90% of the NFL is pretty good.

I agree, the NFL changes from year to year. We don't know how good or bad Tampa will be this year.

They have Barron for that. They hope a crafty Barber can sniff out some passing routes. Actually not a bad move if it works.

Problem is that he gets steamrolled in the running game. At 36 he is slow, old, and should have been retired years ago. He is a definite liability we are going to exploit this Sunday.

Problem is that he gets steamrolled in the running game. At 36 he is slow, old, and should have been retired years ago. He is a definite liability we are going to exploit this Sunday.

Well, there logic likely is stopping the run shouldnt come down to your FS.

Tampa S have actually looked decent in preseaon. Gave Tom Brady some issues....

Barber doesn't need the same ability to play S as CB

It's Talib on 89, Wright on Lafell, Barron probably on Olsen.

What if Wright is on Murphy instead of Lafell? Can Lafell still beat the 3rd cb??? He couldn't barely last year.