Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Cam Gets Haircut

56 posts in this topic

My guess is that Cecil Sr dragged his ass to the barbershop to get that poo chopped off.

As the resident huddle freshness consultant, I can assure you all that it was necessary. Level 5 Freshness, hes ready.

He was quoted as saying "It felt like somebody turned a heater on in my helmet" after their last practice.

My guess is that he got tired of it and won't cut it again until the end of the season.

I thought someone really did put a heater in his helmet? Some old friends of his from IMG playing a trick on him.

I love our QB.

Cam Newton

Some of you might have noticed my hair got a bit longer in the off season. I hadn’t cut it since the last game of last season, and that day marked a new phase in the mission to get better. The daily growth was a reminder of the need to stay steady and consistent. Now that I just got faded up and the beginning of the 2012 season is now, I’m using this opportunity to help others who may need a boost. I will be donating my hair to Wigs For Kids and also raising money for Carolinas HealthCare System Levine Children’s Hospital to help kids who are battling some serious health issues . To find out how you can join me in supporting Wig for Kids www.wigsforkids.org or the Levine Children’s Hospitalhttp://tiny.cc/mq69jw, check out the attached links. Those who help have the chance to receive signed photos, footballs, jerseys or Panthers tickets!

424686_443463689038361_195058643_n.jpg

6 people like this

I love our QB.

that's awesome.

the thing that surprised me is how little hair they cut off for that time frame. that's like two weeks worth for me.

tumblr_lnjblniWR11qfnn2g.gif

Fresh do for Sunday. Check.

Incredible athletic ability. Check.

Will to win. Check.

The only thing left is a win.

Ryan Kalil. Check

What a thread. Now we will be able to sleep at night.

In other news, we hear he also shaved in the last couple of days. Awaiting news on the shower

tumblr_lnjblniWR11qfnn2g.gif

we all do, champ.

we all do.

My guess is that Cecil Sr dragged his ass to the barbershop to get that poo chopped off.

Brings me back to my childhood when my pop would have to drag my ass to the barbershop.

Me: "I'm growing my hair out for some cornrows."

Dad: "Boy, get your ass up and lets go to this barbershop."

Me: "Aww man" *proceeds to pout for the rest of the day*

dang thats some long hair