Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Gets Haircut

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I liked the fro. Gave him a little cushion inside that helmet.

Posted

I bet Jimmy Clausen told Cam to avoid "Just Cuts'....................

1 person likes this

Posted

not sure why i thought of this, but a few years back (well maybe 10) a great-aunt of mine had died and i'm not sure, but i don't think she had any kids. she was married for a while but widowed really young and spent most of her life by herself. for some reason when the family was going through her stuff after she died my mom got a picnic basket. i don't know why that, but whatever. anyway...she opens up the picnic basket and in it is some old pictures and a couple birthday cards and a long braid of grey hair with a red ribbon on it. creepiest thing i ever saw. it freaked everyone out for some reason. nobody knows the story there. it wasn't hers because i don't ever think she had long hair.

So I guess they never found the rest of the body? Probably buried out back...

Posted

So I guess they never found the rest of the body? Probably buried out back...

there was an old abandoned well on the property that her family used when she was a little kid. that might have been the place to look.

Posted

Proof for everyone...And you can see the mark where the supposed "Tattoo" was...

421642_443281119056618_218851327_n.jpg

It looks like Cam has gyno on his left nipple

Posted

I was just thinking to myself "If I was a gay Barber and Cam walked into my shop I would _____"

Posted

I was just thinking to myself "If I was a gay Barber and Cam walked into my shop I would _____"

bet you were you dirty sanchez

Posted

Should've kept it. Extra concussion protection.