55 replies to this topic

#46 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,614 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:24 PM

Who want's to go halfsies with me on Cam's hair? We can time share it.

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,745 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Who want's to go halfsies with me on Cam's hair? We can time share it.

not sure why i thought of this, but a few years back (well maybe 10) a great-aunt of mine had died and i'm not sure, but i don't think she had any kids. she was married for a while but widowed really young and spent most of her life by herself. for some reason when the family was going through her stuff after she died my mom got a picnic basket. i don't know why that, but whatever. anyway...she opens up the picnic basket and in it is some old pictures and a couple birthday cards and a long braid of grey hair with a red ribbon on it. creepiest thing i ever saw. it freaked everyone out for some reason. nobody knows the story there. it wasn't hers because i don't ever think she had long hair.

#48 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,614 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

not sure why i thought of this, but a few years back (well maybe 10) a great-aunt of mine had died and i'm not sure, but i don't think she had any kids. she was married for a while but widowed really young and spent most of her life by herself. for some reason when the family was going through her stuff after she died my mom got a picnic basket. i don't know why that, but whatever. anyway...she opens up the picnic basket and in it is some old pictures and a couple birthday cards and a long braid of grey hair with a red ribbon on it. creepiest thing i ever saw. it freaked everyone out for some reason. nobody knows the story there. it wasn't hers because i don't ever think she had long hair.

uh.....ok.

#49 Jigzor

Jigzor

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

I liked the fro. Gave him a little cushion inside that helmet.

#50 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

I bet Jimmy Clausen told Cam to avoid "Just Cuts'....................

#51 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,417 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:19 PM

So I guess they never found the rest of the body? Probably buried out back...

#52 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,745 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

So I guess they never found the rest of the body? Probably buried out back...

there was an old abandoned well on the property that her family used when she was a little kid. that might have been the place to look.

#53 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

Proof for everyone...And you can see the mark where the supposed "Tattoo" was...

Posted Image

It looks like Cam has gyno on his left nipple

#54 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,614 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

I was just thinking to myself "If I was a gay Barber and Cam walked into my shop I would _____"

#55 Digibuc

Digibuc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

I was just thinking to myself "If I was a gay Barber and Cam walked into my shop I would _____"

bet you were you dirty sanchez

#56 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

Should've kept it. Extra concussion protection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.